Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Consortium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 97989152794328726.png]

Comm ID: Commander Muri Ishigawa
Transmit to: Narrow-band, Known Consortium Frequency

Transmission time start:

"Konnichiwa.

I have no doubt that those who weave in the shadows, wish to stay there. By now I am sure you heard of the attacks outside Planet Manhattan. We foresaw a threat, and we went after it. My ship was heavily damaged, but the cloaking device managed to work perfectly... giving myself and my second ship a chance to escape. I then received a message that I had failed and my only option was suicide. I am an honorable man, who believes in the traditions of Kusari. Not all failures are failures, you see. They are veiled victories, hidden hands grasping at the unknown and pulling down lies.

What do you have to offer."

End of Transmission.
[Image: csthreadheaderneurocyte.png]

<::The fact that you failed your objective speaks ill of your skill as an assassin.

<::The fact that you lived speaks everything else of it.

<::There is a Dead Drop waiting for you in the Yukon System. Seek it out and make contact with it. He will give you further instructions on how to proceed.

<::Your ship and crew will be safe with us, so long as you co-operate and provide us with everything we need to know. Back up your databanks and black boxes.

>End of Line<

[Image: csthreadenderneurocytel.png]