Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Navy high command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Priority:[color=#33FF33]Low
::

__________________________Loading 13%...27%...54%...78%...99%...
______________________________________________Connecting...

______________________________________________Upload Video Uplink...

*salutes*

[Image: fleet-managers.png]

My transport fleet contacted the Jumping Zoners to acquire the most needed cryocbues for Melbourne Station. Still, we've got a problem. They will have to jump with a zoner carrier, so I am here to ask you for a jumping permission in the independent systems bordering Liberty. Also, the carrier equipped with a jumping device callsign is JZ:Mother.Whale .
I hope it is possible, as this is the best way to get our goods in time.

*salutes*

::Closing Transmission::
[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

[Image: insigniauploadflip.png] Admiral Jack Malrone
[Image: insigniaupload.png]
[Image: jack2.png]

>Supply Authorisation.

To start with, I'll need a name and I'm assuming you work for the SFC, since you're resupplying their station.

Currently, jump devices aren't banned within Liberty - However the foreign capital ships that are usually required to power these jumps do pose a security risk. Unfortunately, permanent permission for the "Mother Whale" to jump into the house of Liberty is not available.

Another approach is the possibility of approval from the Bretonian Admiralty board for the Zoner carrier to jump into their space, where the supplies can be shipped across the borders into Liberty space.

If you have any other queries, I'm available in this channel or my office.

Admiral Jack Malrone

--Stream End'€”
[Transmission End]