Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Bretonian Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: incomingtransmission.png]

[font=Agency FB]Greetings, I am the representative and CEO of the Bretonian branch of Orbital Spa & Cruise.

This is about a certain communicate about the laws concerning the bordering systems of Cortez and Magellan. I apologize on behalf of Kim Allen to Duke of Norfolk and any other party we may have offended. We are not pointing fingers nor are we trying for an attempt at sovereignty. What we are merely saying is that new laws have been put in place by Liberty and because Orbital Spa & Cruise owns assets in the Cortez system and that conflicting laws from both houses are a cause for concern.

We are not questioning the laws of Bretonia or Liberty, we are merely putting forth a notice for all parties that the laws in place are in conflict and thus require straightening out. Laws concern the people under them and people cannot live under conflicting laws. Which is why we are bringing this up. It is for the people living in the regions of Magellan and Cortez, our employees.

Orbital Spa & Cruise is merely suggesting a meeting and we are offering our services as the staging ground for the meeting. We are not implying we have any right to vote in the matter, we are not implying we have any say in the matter, we are not implying that we are sovereign. All I ask is for the laws covering Cortez and Magellan, the laws covering us, the conflicting laws covering the people in the region, to be discussed. It is a suggestion.

The Libertonian goverment and the IMG are already willing to enter talks over the laws. We are just waiting for the Bretonian government to send a representative.

Also, although there might be a small misunderstanding, but I must say that I am somewhat disappointed by the Duke of Norfolk's behaviour via the communications channel. He put forth a very...accusatory tone... in his messages. He has called us...well "children" and has threatened to fine our corporation 100 million credits. Well, you can see for yourself. I did not expect Bretonia to be so aggressive even if it was lack of clarity on our part. Still, I implore you to send a representative regardless. Once again, I apologize for our lack of clarity in the matter.

The following attached file is a link to the original channel.
-Link-
[font=Arial]CEO. Ernst Geisshardt
[font=Agency FB][Digital Signature Imprint, verified by the Federal Parliamentary Republic of Rheinland]

[color=#FF6600][font=Agency FB]╘[::Closing Transmission::]╛