Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kusari Republic Police
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Y[color=#D070D0]oko Murakami recognized...
Opening Message...

[Image: yukimurakamiiihorikitam.jpg]

Harmony is the essence of our Movement. Listen to Matsuda's teachings and you will find the truth.

Konnichiwa Police.

My name is Yoko Murakami and I am a member of the Golden Chrysanthemums.

After many centuries of conservatism this school of thought has been defeated in practice and Kusari evolved. The Emperor-Tyrant was dethrowned, Samura's corruptive influence was severed significantly, the new government droped it's imperialist agenda by not promoting warfare and there is now equality and democracy in Kusari.

Several sisters, including myself, believe it's vital for us to return to this new Kusari and help you rebuild it back based on these new, prominent principles. That's the purpose of my request as well. I wish to be part of this new Kusari while also remaining part of the Sisterhood. Arigatou for your time.

<div align="right]Closing message...
Transmission terminated...
[Image: ksp_comm_chokan.png]

Konnichiwa strange ones.

So you seriously expect me to just forget the horrific things you are? Drug addicted pseudo freedom fighters who fight for a cause that was achieved long ago by those who try. I'm not even sure after that much exposure you're still classified as Human.

Not to mention the crimes people have committed in the name of your 'sisterhood'. You still want to remain one of them? That's fine, But you cannot be both part of Kusari, and part of a sisterhood who opposes Kusari.

I will however, accept you turning yourself in. We never frown upon those smart enough to give themselves up.

Sayonara for now,

Chokan Naoya Imai. - A Woman in Power.
Opening Message...

Harmony is the essence of our Movement. Listen to Matsuda's teachings and you will find the truth.

Naoya Imai you are a living example of the change in Kusari. Almost never in the past women held high positions in the Kusari society. You are an inspiration for young women that Kusari turned a new page in it's lengthy history while leaving the past where it belonged; in the past.

It is true that the Sisterhood opposed the previous authoritarian regime but that was against an Emperor who is now long gone. I believe even the current government wishes to arrest the ex-Emperor and bring him to justice.

A few months ago, I had noticed a government channel inviting the previous enemies of Kusari Empire to return to the Republic and help it rebuild. Chokan, I am here to accept this invitation.

As for me retaining my position in the Sisterhood, it's for the sole purpose of inviting more sisters to put their arms down and help Kusari from within. Currently the Sisterhood lacks a leadership to guide it's members to a specific course of action. However if you do not wish my help on that field, then I am ready to disassociate my involvement with the Golden Chrysanthemums.

Arigatou.

[Image: ksp_comm_chokan.png]

Konnichiwa Again.

I've decided to pass this message along to the Government representatives. I feel that I am biased against such..../people/.

But I do also remember the amnesty the Prime Minister issued. He will contact you further on this.

Sayonara for now,
Chokan Naoya Imai.

*~CC'd:Government of Kusari~*
Opening Message...

We are not in any way different from the rest of Kusarians. We are like you, fighting for our beliefs.

It will be trully an honor to speak with the first democratically elected leader of Kusari. Arigatou for your help on my request, Imai-sama.