Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To The[RHA] oberkommando
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.....Incoming Signal
.....Signal Source Located : DUBLIN
.....Source ID [M]olly {O'Harris}

Transmitting Message.

Alroigh' lads al' Mek' this a short message name is Tierney'O'Harris ah' the [M]ollys.

Am, interested in ye' Thor bomber.. they look loiike a mean piece ah' machinery, an' feh' what I had in moind feh its use our good ol' bargy just cant cut it.

Ah' was wondrin' whatid' ad' take f' me T' get hold a one? Few gold bars? Some bottles ah' me prized whiskey? A half hour wit' me sister? ....Err... on second thoughts th' last' un moight be a deal breaker *chuckles*

If ye can let me know sometime it'd be much apprieciated.
Tierney
The O'Harris Clan

Message End.

....Signal fading
.......Signal Lost
Message to: Tierney'O'Harris
Comm ID: Oberleutnant Hans Gluckner, RHA Armament & Acquisitions

Guten tag.

We do have a surplus bomber at the moment that we can set aside for you, however before we move further with this you should be aware of the fact that Red Hessian technology is strictly calibrated to work with Rheinland parts and is maintained at the top of its capabilities by our own engineers whom we unfortunately cannot provide. A Thor in your employ will lose work at around 90% of its optimal effectiveness.

If you still want to take part in the equipment exchange, the Thor can be issued to you on Vogtland base with most of the necessary equipment.

In return, you can help us by delivering around 6,000 units of Molly Ship Hull Panels to Diamant Station in Omega-11, to ensure its smooth operation. I'm sure you already know its location, and if not - your faction members will, considering their helpful involvement with construction of several modules.

If you agree to this, make sure to include in your reply the name that will be used for your new Thor bomber.

Regards,
Gluckner
.....Incoming Signal
.....Signal Source Located : Omega 11

Aye that sounds loike a deal , ye should have the panels by end of tomorow.

The full callsign will be [M]-Tierney'O'Harris

I'm currently in omega 11 at freital I can happily drop in to pick up the bomber and pay for it in fact it'd be easier on both our parts.

Ah'll send ye a couple of reciepts from diamant station of the hull panels on this channel. Then await ye response and mek' mah way over to pick up me bomber.

Many 'tanks hans gluckner

Tiernay'O'Harris

....signal lost

This is acceptable. We trust our allies to uphold their end of the deal. The bomber will be prepared for pick up on Vogtland.

Regards,
Gluckner
.....Incoming Signal
.....Signal Source Located : Omega 11

All deliveries completed. Total of 6300 units of Ship hull panels.

Invoices and video feed of sale.

I will head over and buy my Thor when I get a reply here.

Tierney
The O'Harris Clan

Message End.

....Signal fading
.......Signal Lost

As always it is nothing but a pleasure to work with the Molly movement. The Thor is prepared for acquisition on Northeim base. Head there to pick it up at your leasure.

Regards,
Gluckner