Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Battleship Moselle - Living in the Beast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
A Roleplay environment to develop your Characters story as he serves the Military. Ineract with other RM Pilots, and give your Pilot more life offside the Trade Lanes.
[Image: moselle.jpg]

Pilot Quarters:
Pilot Quarters are the basic Living space for enlisted Soldiers. The very small and unconfortable rooms house 4 soldiers and are usually equipped with nothing more than 2 Bunkbeds, four personal lockers and one small table for various paperwork. Even though not welcomed by the High Command, the most pilots tend to pimp their "home" with various posters and electronic devices.

Bathroom Facilities:
Name says it all. For the Refreshment and nature's call

Cantina / Dining Room:
While the Cantina itselfs is open 24 hours and is equipped with various snack automats and dining tables, the Kitchen only serves warm meals three times a day. Most of those meals are rather badly cooked and vulgar. Some pilots therefore tend to bring their own food with them whenever they have the chance.

Hangar Bays / Flight Deck:
So little Place for so many crafts. What on first glance looks like pure chaos to unexpierienced fleet members, is actually one of the most efficient fleet logistics system. The many years of hard battling Rheinlanders have learned how to keep prepared for the uncommon. While one of the Hangar is fully operational and hosts combat ready fighters just waiting for the emergency scramle. The second one has reduced artificial gravity for easier repairwork and is mainly used for maintenance issues.

Officer Quarters:
Those improved quarters house 2 higher ranking soldiers of the Kriegsmarine, are well equipped and feature a lot more confortability. The bunk beds are replaced with two single beds wider than standard navy beds, and the large office tables have various inbuild interfaces making the paperwork a lot easier.

Pilot Lounge:
"The Living Room" of the Moselle Hangar Section. A Large room dedicated to the Pilots of the Kriegsmarine. From a Pool Billiard Table, over various entertainment electronics, to a a little library, the Pilots lounge has everything needed to kill your time onboard the ship. The Large and confortable leather seats are perfect to relax and watch some TV on the large Widescreen Monitor, and small Bar invites the pilot to get social with their comrades

Ready Room
The Ready room is a multifunctional room. While it is mainly used a link between the combat ready Hangars and the rest of the Section, where the soldiers strape on their flight gear, it also serves as a Briefing and Audience room, aswell as a small lounge for geared up pilots waiting for their emergency scramble.

Storage Hall
A mid sized storage room filled up to with spare parts and other stuff.
" Left Engine Failure ! .. Reversal Thrusters, Failure ! .. Landing Gear Failure ! ".. Angry about that stupid board computer repeating the same lines every few seconds and distracting her fine adjustments while on initial approach, Gefreiter Franck slams her fist at the position where she thought the voices came from .... "SHUT UP ALREADY !" She screams. "Moselle, i'm coming in hot, left engine stuttering .. reversal thrust and gears not working properly ... you'd better clear the Flight Deck, that one is gonna hurt a little bit .. Over !

"Understood, Calm Down Gefreiter, you're doing good so far, just keep your nose slightly right of the indicated landing path, you can do this!" Suprisingly the man behind the comms of moselle approach was calm as a dog chewing on a bone like such landings were daily business to him.

As the Hangar doors are getting closer, Annemarie was barely able to keep her eyes open as the sweat continued to burn into them.

Aah ! Gottverdammt .. .. Waaaait .. Waaaait .. a little moore .. NOW !!

In the split of a second, just after the Wraith of passed the Flightdeck, she engages her downward strafe thrusters on maximum, slamming her fighter on the Hangar floor and creating so much downforce that it comes to an nearly immediate stop. As the engines slowly became silent, she opened the canopy and threw her helmet out with such a force that it kept bouncing on various walls. At that Point she totally forgot that she landed on the lower gravity maintenance deck. Anyways, that mishap was less important to her now. She was glad she was finally able to wipe that stabbing pain out of her eyes.

As the pain was gone, she waited a few seconds to catch some BREATH, before she climbed out of her demolished wraith. From the outside, the Fighter vessel looked even more battered that it felt like during the landing maneuver. "Oh Gosh.. What happened there? " asked one of the many crewman who rushed to aid her if neccessary.

"That happens when you play the bait on a hessian cruiser until your reinforcements arrive" - Franck replied in a disgusted manner. "You guys can fix her, Ja?" The mechanic took a closer look and blew a quiet whistle "Ja, i guess so, .. might take some time tho..".

"Ah, well, i have to write a report anyways.. and i need a god damned shower!.. You better get her fixed until then" .. Annemarie replied with a sarcastic smile, and walked off toward her Pilot Quarter.
Keller was handling some paperwork aboard the Moselle as he heard the uproar that was caused by a landing. A landing that looked more like a person throwing a brick into a very thick wall. The noise from the engineers that ran past his office to get to the Flight Deck made it seem like an invasion force.

"What the hell are they doing with those damned ships, can't they even land them properly anymore?" Keller thought to himself.

He rushed out of his office with aggravated footsteps to see what was going on. Just as he was nearing the Hangars, he stumbled upon Franck in the hallway. She seemed a bit shaken up and didn't notice him right away. The ship that crash landed was no doubt her own. She was heading in another direction, towards the pilot quarters no doubt, her back turned to him.

"FRANCK, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT WRAITH? IS THAT HOW YOU LAND A DAMNED SHIP IN THE RHEINWEHR? I CAN'T EVEN DO MY DAMN PAPERWORK IN PIECE ANYMORE SINCE YOU LOOK INTENT ON BLOWING UP THIS WHOLE GOD DAMN BASE! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" he yelled furiously.
Schmitt was busy with some paperwork, something she actually hated, yet the fine gentlemen from the Oberkommando always decide it is her job. "Complaining won't help, I guess." She said with a sigh while she read some of the papers.

It was then when she heard somebody yelling around, it did not take long for her to find out who it was. "Oh, Keller is again yelling around like a moron. Some things never change..." She said and smirked afterwards, though it was only for a short time. After some minutes of dealing with promotion requests, applications and the suchlike, Schmitt decided to take a little break from the paperwork.

"I wonder who he's yelling at..." She thought, left her office and headed to the hangar bays.
Annemarie accidentially ducked herself for a second, as he heard Keller screaming behind her back.

Ah Great.. Keller , not knowing anything yet already shouting like i just killed the Kanzler himself... C'mon give that guy a rest already ! she thought.

She tried to shaked off her anger, not wanting to yell back and turned around. "Herr Major... " - she salutes ".. i've just had a incident with a Hessian Cruiser on a Patrol, he got me hammered pretty bad before reinforcements arrived and we were able to force him out of Hamburg. .. And.. ehh .. Well.. the voice you heard - Sir - was a one engined landing, with damaged landing gears. " she said raising a corner of her mouth for delivering the bad new without a proper report yet.

Doesn't he have more important business to do anyways.. ?

She coughs unsure of what kind of harassment may come next.
"Is that so? A Hessian cruiser? Mmhm.." he nodded slowly as he turned around to witness the smoke coming out of the Hangar Bay.

"And ummm..." he turned his attention back to Franck..

"...where exactly do you think you're going now?"
How could that be of importance to that arrogonant ***, when he's supposed to get a report anyways? .. Mein Gott! leave me alone already !

Thinking about an Answer to satisfy the Major and get him shaked of, she replied "I'll get a quick medical check and head to my quarters to start on the Patrol Report, Herr Major" She was about to mention the shower she was so eager to get, but decided to cut it out in the very last second. She'll just do it.

Avoiding eye contact, she hoped to be set free from the claws of Keller by that answer.
// doublepost.
Keller was silent for a few moments as he saw Franck was eager to leave this conversation quickly. Why not prolong it a bit more.

"Oh, is that so?" he said in an aggravated, calm tone.

He turned his head again towards the Hangar Bays, just to make sure Franck also notices the smoke still coming out because of her landing. He started yelling again.

"AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO GO WORK ON YOUR PATROL REPORT WHILE YOUR SHIP IS STILL BURNING AND SMOKING INSIDE THE HANGAR BAYS? GET THE HELL BACK IN THERE AND HELP THOSE ENGINEERS CLEAN THAT CRAP UP!"

He paused for a second to take a breath.

"It's your ship Franck, not from someone else. You should also be the making sure its flyable for your next patrol, not just the engineers. Clean up your mess!"

Keller noticed that the Gefreiter was still standing before him, probably unsure if he is finished yelling or not.

"WELL? WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? LOS, LOS, LOS! AND INCLUDE THAT IN YOUR REPORT AS WELL!"

Just as he turned around and headed back to his office, he noticed Schmitt standing by idly, no doubt enjoying the show.
"He somehow reminds me of Vizeadmiral Higham..." Schmitt thought and remembered the countless times when she was being yelled at for non-existent issues. She smiled for a second and shook her head afterwards.

"This all seemed to be so long ago now, funny how fast things have changed." She headed back to her office, after all there was some paperwork waiting for her, and the higher ups tend to get quite angry if it is not finished in time. "Better to get it done before somebody yells at me." She said with a smile and sat down on her chair to continue with her work.

Pages: 1 2 3 4