Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonia Police Authority Training In-Session
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: B_flag.gif]
[font=Garamond]THE BRETONIA [color=#FF0000]POLICE AUTHORITY

[font=Garamond]
Professional.
Incorruptible.
Dependable.

It is time for an in-service training session!

While Christy's dishes up warm scones and hot tea, expect to learn proper policing policy, combat tactics, and proper halting of offending transports carrying contraband. In addition, participants will learn how to react in certain times of danger. Remember, we are Bretonian Constables, and THIS IS BRETONIA!

The event will take place on Monday the 12th in the Poole system.
Constables,

Sir Lauderdale asked me to supervise today's training session in Poole.

Since I don't know if our Superintendent will make it, I'd like everyone taking part in the training to leave a message on these frequencies. That way, I will know how many of us will be there, how long it'll take us etc.

The training itself will take place between 17.00 and 19.00 GMT (General Manhattan Time) in Poole.

Yours,
Captain Joshua Cooper
Capt. Cooper,

Sadly, I will not be able to attend the training session today. Perhaps I could schedule an individual session with you, Capt. Vimes, or one of the sergeants?

Respectfully,

Gideon Trevelyan
Constable
Mr Trevelyan,

that should be no problem at all. Just contact me or Captain Vimes when you find the time for a short training session in Poole.

Yours,
Captain Joshua Cooper
Most informative, sirs. Thank you. I recommend the training to any pilot.

Constable Brown

[Image: roy-brown-discovery-portrai.gif]
Gentlemen,

since only Constable Brown was able to attend the in-session training, I suggest we repeat these sparring matches next week. We might get Inspector Scott to help as well, which would be a great chance, since he is a far better fighter than I am.

I'd appreciate your thoughts concerning time and date.

Yours,
Captain Joshua Cooper
Inspector Scott reporting as available for training if proposed at the appropriate time.