Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : XA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: stationfinaltbtop.png]

[Image: newcomra2n.png]

Topic: RM invasion

To : XA

Greetings,

That's been awhile since the last com'.
I was sure that the com' system we set up on Nome will be a good idea.
The Transmion between Ames And XA is totally secure ... Especially in those dark time.
As you have noticed lot of thing are happening in kepler. Kusarian spy, liberty fleet, and now...
Rheinland spies.

However the last part has been terminated .
Also A base have been discover, and we have a great interest in it.
I'll be happy if you can avoid to destroy it, it still have civilian and some of my man onboard.
I will send you a copy of my last transmission to Liberty about that.
I'm still a bit stunned.
Well here it is.

Quote:Today I was forced to shoot people.
Today I breach our neutrality.
This will the last Time I endanger our people for that.

Remember this : Neural-Net link 2.542ml

He was not alone. And he was not here in peace.
I'm sure you noticed the base named Balaur.
They were there to destroyed it, to kill innocent citizen.
I came here to forget such things, innocent killed, whole life obliterate in the name of what ? War?

I spotted Wolf-1 again near Ames. But this time he was not alone.
Since they breached Zoner law, I decided to follow them to get explanation.
That was ...
Unexpected.

They decided to attack that base whiteout a warning.
Data-link one
Data-Link Two
So...
I...

I can't continue... sorry.
I'll let our AI continue the report.

*whisper : Blood, murder, no... NOt again*

*Video signal lost*
*Emetting*
[Image: shodancom.png]

The BMD problem on Kepler is now terminated.

After the attacking. Mister Malrone decided to stop this useless brawl since the Station was emitting distress signal and it was full of civilian from grunder industry.
Just after the destruction of wolf 1 a Rheinland cruiser uncloaked. The fight was really hard and the Armatura took severe damage.
The cruiser is no more.
The second fighter too.
We tried to find survivor. But nothing. Even the blackbox was able to self-destruct before I was able to breach the security system.

So now concerning the base itself.
We are currently repairing it. And heal the civilan inside.
Due to the fact that the base is located in a cloud, we have decided to take control of it until Grunder industries shows up. Lot of data about dark matter can be collected.
And as you know we try to predict the next storm to avoid causalities.
I know about the base law, but due to the attack and the whole storm about it. I ask to not destroyed it, and let it under Ames control until this has been fixed.
We have risked our life, and most of it our neutrality for it.
Ah last thing. I guess Mister Malrone will be unavailable for some days. I'll take the Ames Administration until he will be ok.

Sincerely SHODAN.

[Image: stationfinaltbbottom.png]
[Image: JonathonCom1.png]

Greetings Mr Malrone,

It has been a long time since we have had any communication between us, except for the normal day to day discussings with the dock crews.

I do appreciate the removal of the Rheinlanders, you know how we feel about foreignors. I just wish they would learn to not go where they ain't wanted, or we will send them home in a box.

But now, on to the more important item. I haven't come across that base as of yet. However, Sonce you have taken an interest in it, we will leave it alone. With these conditions. That it isn't there to be used for contraband storage, or a waypoint for foreignors to slip into Liberty for who know what. The one thing I can definately guarentee is that your men will not be hassled by any of my pilots.

The second item I will like to bring up is, We need a communications upgrade over at Ouray. More than once I have threatened to run it over with an APC we had "aquired" one day. So, when you have the time, please see if this is a possibility. The one that you all installed at Nome is working perfectly.

With regards
Jonathon Jones
Commander
Xeno Alliance
[Image: stationfinaltbtop.png]

[Image: newcomra2n.png]

Topic: supply.

To : XA

Greetings Mister Jones,

So concerning the base, It will be and only be a Scientific base. So no worries about it.
The only ship who will dock will be the suppliers or the scientific. If you want to scan them, feel free.

Now my favorite part : business.
I'm glad to know that the sensor and communication works perfectly.
But some things have changed, the factory are no longer on Ames, to free some place for a new Sensor group and some lab.

Our new factory are now located at Boa Vista Station, the presence of a mining facilities called Lanzarote in which we own some part, give us some premium ore. However some special material are transported by our fleet.

Also since Nome base project we have modified the com' and sensor array a bit.

Here his the Conspectus. Data-link Kr-25632.

This system is totally independent and will not use the base power core. This system is able to scan and track in a whole system, the max range is 1000 k no matter asteroid field or nebula. And the better it's detect the presence of cloaked ship in the system due to the particle movement that a ship induce. However it's only detect a presence not the location. Also you can communicate with ship and base in the whole sirius with nearly no lag. We still work on the dark matter who deviate communication.

But it's a prototype, and none of it has been ever built.
Boa Vista can build it in a day, and I need the last blue print from our other lab on freeport 5.
Oh and some special material will be required. Since we have never built it, we don't have those in stock.

Sincerely Edward Malrone.

[Image: stationfinaltbbottom.png]