Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A meeting on Matsue base
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Junko quickly docked to Matsue, and, as soon as her Chimaera was moored, left her cockpit to stand on the docks.

She gazed shortly at the other Chimaera finishing its mooring sequence and, not waiting for its pilot, started to walk, heading to Takahashi's office.

She was quite annoyed to have been called here.
This wasn't concerning her.

It was about some idiot who couldn't keep his pants on as soon as he had a female in his hold.
She eventually stopped when she heard walk steps behind her.
Hideaki moored his Chimaera and quickly got out of the cockpit.

Noticing Junko already walking away he sighs quietly and starts to walk faster.
The last two days had been pretty awful, but maybe this was an opportunity to fix things between them.

Catching up, he stops next to her.

"Junko.."

He turns his head to look at her face, not really sure what he should say though.

"Just believe me, alright? I'm not lying to you."

Hoping to get this cleared up he waits for her answer.

Men were so funny.

One day they told you they liked you.
The next day, you found them standing in front of an almost naked woman in their hold.
And then they were running after you, pretending nothing happened.

Hilarious.

All this without mentioning said woman was a criminal.
And then he was wondering why she reported this to the High Command...

She ignored him and kept walking.
But as he was insisting, she finally sighed, and, not showing him her face, mumbled.

"Keep your wonderful tale to Takahashi-san. I'm sure she will enjoy it more than i."

+++++

Meanwhile, four marines identified themselves at the entry of the small detention center of Matsue.
They then quickly headed to one of the cells, were a woman was waiting.

One of them opened the door while the others watched her.
"Follow us." was the only thing they told her.

[font=Tahoma]"Turn around and wait for our orders" [color=#FFFFFF]said the marine and pointed his rifle at Ayaka before opening the cell doors.

She did as she was told. Ayaka felt her hands being placed on her back and then handcuffs being put on them.

"Now walk in front of us and don't try anything stupid" said the marine and added quieter "you dragon whore."
She ignored his remarks and walked quietly ahead
They soon arrived to a corridor and stopped near a door.
Two officers were waiting nearby.

The woman, as soon as she saw the Dragon, made quite an annoyed pout.
"Remember what i told you?" She said to the man,
"If you wish to prove me what you said, you know what to do."

She then stared insistently at the other officer.

He sighed once again and returned her stare.
Just why did she insist on her own little version of the incident she made up in her head?
Accusing him of being attracted to the damned Blood Dragon..

The one that was just standing right next to them.

"That's something I won't do. And you shouldn't even ask for that.."

Turning his head to the dragon, he frowns.
[font=Tahoma]
Ayaka looked from Junko to Ishikawa and back. They looked like two lovers having a quarrel. Thing is, they probably were two lovers having a quarrel.

[color=#FF99FF]"Do what, Junko-san?"

She stared at the dragon coldly and finally said :
"Kill you."

She then stopped to talk as the door opened and an aide de camp gave her a quick, inquisitive look.
[font=Tahoma]
She repeated the cold look.

[color=#FF99FF]I believe Ishikawa-san has more honor and wisdom than to attack a defenseless enemy in front of everyone.

She then looked ahead at the person she came here to talk to.
The admiral appraised her officers in a few glances searching their demeanours for some sign of their feelings. She nodded to each and vaguely gauged that there was some tension. She turned her attention to the captive.
Takahashi raised an eyebrow as she looked over the prisoner: what at first glance appeared to be another 'pretty girl' quickly resolved itself in mikakos memory. She continued occasional relaxed glances at Hideaki and Junko as she paced and gestured.
'€œKumicho Ayaka '€“ it must have been longer than I realised: I did not think I would live to see a day when such a well respected citizen should fall for dragon rhetoric. This is unexpected, but we have some time. Tell me how you could bring yourself to savagery? and why I should give an inch of trust to a turncoat.'€ She met Yukis gaze as her final words fell.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5