Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Legion des Damnes & Council of Maquis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 6zc5zva8ej4.png]
[Image: Phelan.jpg]

Gut evening meine Damen and Herren,

I am sure we have not met before in person. My name is Enrico Davids, Commaner of order taskforce One Four One.
As I do not want to waste your time, I will come straight to zhe point. Today we had ein rather...unpleasant
visit by zhe Gallic Navy... in our own system.

So, it is rather new for me zhat zhe Gallic Navy is interested in our part of space, let alone zhey know of it.
With our mutual agreement I thought you may have zhe options to get to know anything related to zhese visits.

Nun, if you can, I would appreciate it.

Davids out.

[Image: 22r3rdbeu4kv.png]

//yeah, I know the reason is rather oorp, but why not make a bit of rp about it?
[Image: f1e68j.jpg]

**Monsieur Davids**

**I am astounded and perplexed by this recent incident**

**It seems that what was true by the knowledge of Royalists being infected is coming to fruition, and this attack seems to prove a truth in those words**

**Were you able to recover any of the wreckage?...Workable Royalist parts are in extremely high demand within the Legione**

[Image: leendbar.png]
...Incoming Transmission...

[Image: MichelFabento-2.png]

ID: [color=#FF9900]Michel Fabento
Priority: High
Subject: Gallic ships in Omicrones

Bonjour,
I am also concerned of this situation. At the moment we can't raid to Omicron's systems as our scouts doesn't have enough databasa.
We will try to provide control of an exit of the ships of Gallia out of its limits.

Michel Fabento out.

[color=#000000]
...Transmission End...
[Image: 6zc5zva8ej4.png]
[Image: Phelan.jpg]

Greetings meine Herren.

I have to disappoint you, but after zheir initial attack zhe two Royalist vessels were able to withdraw, although
heavily damaged.
What worries me most are signs zhat Kusari and zhe Taus are perhaps zhe belike path zhey take.
And it was not zhe first incident. Another subunit of zhe Order already witnessed a Gallic intrusion.

[Image: 22r3rdbeu4kv.png]