Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Hawk, Congress.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: commslinksilver013.png]

Ey Hawk.

*Rubs her temples*

Well played with the Rogues. Gettin' Moka to force us off your back was already expected.
But a snag happened.

*Lights up a cigar*

Your people decided it was funny to shoot, even after the Rogs signed the
deal to keep off your hides for their little project.

*The cigar tip lits up*

So here's the pro-tip.

Your people screw up again, all bets are off.

It means i'll be sendin' your hides explodin' around 'Hattan again.

Get your people in line, or i'll make a line with their bodies.

Silver.

[Image: commslinkend.png]
>>>Incoming Transmission<<<
Comm ID: Richard van Pelt

Ms. Silver, there is no "Hawk" that you speak of. There is a Crow, but allow me to save everyone a bit of time and energy by telling you to get stuffed. Your words hold no meaning, you change sides, shoot former allies with their own gifts to you. You shoot everyone from pirates to dreadnoughts to trade ships. You falsify evidence sent to employers. Everything about you and your company is a lie, Ms. Silver, so again, get stuffed.

I do hope you got what you were looking for from your communique, because you won't be getting anything else from us

<<<Transmission Terminated>>>

Oh the Pelt boyo.

*Grins*

Is that the official Congress reply?

'Cause you're just makin' my day.

Silver.

Come on, Stuffy.

*Laughs*

Or you're tryin' to reunite a stuffed up consensus?

'Cause i just need the official Congress word, so i can do my business.
And if the Congress is now frackin' their pants and to afraid to reply..

Well, Stuffy's words will be the ones that i'll use.

Silver.

Comm ID: Johnny Rico

Ms silver 1st let me say sorry for the outbust from mr van pelt but you have to unerstand that thigs are abit tence between our groups.

And i dont belive that that is the offical reply from the congress please hold for one of the congress leaders to reply to this message.

that way we may be able to sort this out so we can work in peace

Rico out

D'awwwww..

*Smirks*

I'll wait then, love.

And do tell Stuffy that he needs to relax.
So stressful the life of a junkie.

Silver.

Comm ID: Johnny Rico

Many thanks Ms silver i hope you dont have to wait to long for a reply.

In the mean time if you have any more issues with any congress ship attacking you please inform us and we WILL get it sorted

Rico out

[Image: feUU8.png]

As previously stated your message is a bit misdirecting as we do not have a "Hawk" in the Congress.

Still be that as it may you can sure bet this is an official reply from us.

A deal with the rogues to have them back off you say? Strange I do not recall asking for such a deal. In fact if you must know I merely requested that the Rogues confirm having a contract with your organization. As of now there is no response in regards to that request. Of course now you have indeed confirmed that the Reavers do in fact have a contract with the Rogues.

May I remind you that you brought this action against us. We did not initiate this fight or ask for it. Your employer that has this contract on us is my concern.

Who pays you to kill us Reaver?

I am not prepared to help anyone supplying your group with funds or equipment in which you use to hunt us with. You attack indy Junkers, you attack Congress and as you stated in the past "Junker's tears cures cancer". I believe in fact that YOU are the cancer! You and your murderous band of thugs. Anything we may have done that could be considered illegal fails in comparison to the atrocities you and yours have committed against us. Not forgetting all the other various groups through out Sirius as well.

If we screw up again you say? How did we screw up in the first place? If memory serves it was your group attacking us in front of Manhatten just yesterday. Then a couple of your crew entered Puerto Rico attacking our transport there and shot at our base. Once they failed to kill the transport or damage the base they were chased out of Rico by our guards.

Which brings me to my next question. Exactly when did you sign this agreement with the Rogues and why weren't we notified? Surely even through your rose colored glasses you can see that our past encounters with Reavers makes you our mortal enemy.. or maybe I am giving you too much credit.

If there is a signed agreement with Moka to as you say.. "force us off your back " then show it to me. Otherwise we will continue our business as usual and consider you the murderers outlaws you brag to be.

Furthermore without knowing who is funding you to kill us is of great concern. I would be very upset to find out that the Rogues are in some way helping you in your efforts to claim our lives.

I wait for the Rogues response if they fail to answer then take your grievance up with them. I am too busy to be bothered by your petty threats and orders. We do not negotiate with terrorists or help those that wish to do us harm.

That being said I think were done here..

Ohohohohoh.

*Laughs*

So there's no contract or contact whatsoever between you and the Rogues regarding laying off your back?

Very well then.
Fun awaits.

*Grins*

Oh and bub.
Stop trying to dig dirt.
You gonna bury yourself in it.

[Image: deusex_adam.jpg]

Incoming Transmission from the LR-Intelligent.Fella

Good Evening,

My name is Buster Commodore, Lead Engineer at The Nonsense Factory in our Research and Development department.

It seems we may have a bit of a mix up here. So i will state all facts directly as they are so as to end this confusion.

The Rogues have a deal with the Reavers to not attack Junker and Junker Congress ships, and in Return, they may use our rogue destroyer in the Pittsburgh debris field as a forward operating base.

The Rogues are also requesting assistance from the Junkers to supply TNF with a list of commodities that would be difficult for us to procur ourselves.

So that this is a Win Win for all 3 of the parties involved, a mutual contract should be signed.

The Contract is as follows.

Silver and The Reavers, Will not attack Junker and Junker Congress Vessels, anywhere, period. and also avoid contact with all junkers to ensure their safety and security

and for their cooperation, we will allow full docking rights on Our destroyer in the Pittsburgh Debris Field.

The Junkers and Junker Congress, Will provide the Rogues with the supplies aformentioned to the congress regarding project disaster. The junkers will be paid for this favor to us and also in return the rogues will sign a deal with the reavers ensuring their safety and security (See Above). junkers will also not fire upon members of the Reaver Mercenary group.

To all parties Involved
Please Sign the dotted lines bellow stating you agree to the terms of this contract

Silver Reaver X_______________________

James Trenton X_________________________

Rogues Official X___________________________

Thank you and have a pleasant day.
Pages: 1 2