Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Jack Ryton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-::Opening channel::-
--:Receiving transmission:--
-Encryption: Medium-
-Comm ID: Samuel Cutter-
-Opening video feed-

[Image: 6h5hj4.jpg]

[color=#33CC00]Hello there, lad. I'm Samuel Cutter, a rather unknown freelancer unless someone needs to know me.
I heard from some of my connections that you need help getting back within the house space without getting shot by everyone. I won't ask for details right away... you never know who listens to these messages. Why don't you send me some coordinates from where i can pick you up. After that we'll find a safe place to talk privately.

Jack Ryton, i hope we'll meet soon.

Sam signing off.

[color=#99FF99]-Closing video feed-
-::Closing channel::-
-Comm ID: Jack Ryton-
-Opening voice feed-

[color=#33CC00]Hi there. I appreciate, this is true, I need to make myself forget from the authorities...
You know, some could see me as a terrorist...And with the things I saw...but I will not get into details here.
I hope nobody would put a bounty on my head until we could meet each other.
Let's meet in freeport 10. I can't trust the zoners but...I think it's safe enough for the moment.
I will wait you there...If I can reach it in one piece.

Jack, over.

[color=#99FF99]-Closing voice feed-
-Comm ID: Samuel Cutter-
-Opening video feed-

[Image: 6h5hj4.jpg]

[color=#33CC00]Hello again.
Well, then Freeport 10 it will be. I'll bring the old bird there as soon as possible.
Oh yes and about these bounties, just keep your head down if you don't want one to reach the news...

Sam signing off.

[color=#99FF99]-Closing video feed-
-Comm ID: Jack Ryton-
-Opening voice feed-

[color=#33CC00]Hello again.
That's what I call a good advice. *laugh*
I managed to get into the freeport in one piece. The place is not that quiet but it seems safe.
I'll be waiting for you at the bar. I won't give you my description, somebody could hack this transmission...
I got your video description, so I would come talk to you when you would be sit.
Oh ! And I advise you to take a bloody mary at the bar, they are delicious.

Jack, over.

[color=#99FF99]-Closing voice feed-