Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To The Benitez Family
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<<<[color=#000000]INCOMING TRANSMISSION>>>

[font=Tahoma]<<<[color=#000000]ESTABLISHING VIDEO UPLINK>>>

[font=Tahoma]COMM ID:[color=#33CC00] Alena Krieger

[Image: alena_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg]

[font=Lucida Console]
Guten Tag, Krieger here again from the Unioners.

The reason of contacting you again is not my previous permission, but an offer from the Unioners towards your family and maybe to all corsairs later.

We'€™re aware of the fact, that the corsairs show interest in Rheinland, especially in the northern part of it, but attempts to make successfull and profitable raids are failed either because of the hessians or the military. Maybe we can help you with this. Of course, you have to understand that we cannot afford an open conflict with the hessian forces and their allies, so the Omega systems are out of the question for now.

What we can offer you is the usage of one of our well hidden bases in Munich. You can use this base as an outpost and repair facility for Rheinland operations. Contact us when you wish to move forces to that area, so we can send our units to make our joint-operation successfull. In addition, you can also use Wedel Mining Facility in Hamburg when you need it. Unioner assistance for your operations is certain.

Think it over, we'€™re waiting for your answer.

*she pushes a button*

[font=Tahoma]<<<[color=#000000]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED>>>
[Image: transmission3.png]
[Image: encripted.png]
Sender: Trueno Benitez
Recipent:

[Image: 189428-4.jpg]

Buenos dias Señorita!

your thoughtfullness on the situation for the Corsairs in Rheinland honors us and one again shows that the Unioners are true friends in the hard times we live in. It is just natural for mi familia to make use of your offer- as you recieve this message i am propably already halfways into the Sigmas and on my way to Munich.

If it is possible i would request a place in a hangar bay big enough to house a Raba armored transport aswell as a Praetorian bomber, both perfect for hitting on trade routes in order to gather valuable ressources for all of us.
In order not to burden your coffers while supplying my ships i will bring in as many artifacts as fit into my holds, take them as a guest gift, si?

Hasta la vista for now, i am looking forward to see you and your hermanos in person,

[Image: trueno.png]
[Image: outh.png]

[font=Lucida Console]
*she smiles as the video begins feeding*

We haven't forgotten our old friends, herr.

I've ordered our people to clear out the hangar from the unnecessary vessels as it's large enough to house your ships....and the others'.

I've also relocated a repair crew from one of our other bases to Leipheim in order to make your ships combat ready all the time. Once they were working for the military at Alster, now they're at your service, the best of the best. I gladly accept your gift herr, the honour is ours to work with you again.

Please, make yourselves comfortable, then we get into business.

*she smiles as she's pushing a button*

***Opening Transmisson***

Comm ID ;- Jose Benitez
Location ;- Tinos Outpost

Target ID ;- Alena Krieger

Buenos Dias Senorita,

Firstly, my thanks for your offer of a safe haven within Rhineland space for the Benitez. I hope that our association proves to be beneficial and profitable for both parties.

I understand that there are already a number of Benitez vessels en route to make contact and to set up a forward base.

Whilst the agreement is currently between ourselves I believe that the Corsair Council might very well be interested in negotiating a deal whereby your offer might be extended to other Corsair groups.

I believe that as part of this negotiation it is possible that an exchange of technologies might be considered appropriate to help cement our association. Perhaps some of your Arbeiter fighters, for some of our Gladiators '€“ or perhaps other vessels if deemed more appropriate?

If you feel that this offer might be of some interest please let me know and I will inform the Council accordingly.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Regards

Jose Benitez

***End Transmission***

[font=Lucida Console]
Guten tag...or Buenos Días as you say, Jose Benitez

I'm glad your family accepts our offer, it's indeed a hard object to find reliable friend in these hard times.

Of course, if this business works well, a negotiation with the Corsair Council is possible about the extension of our agreement towards other corsair groups.

As for the technology, I believe you already enjoy the combat performance of our two solidaritat bombers, I hope you find them as a great vessels. Though we have less resources than we should have, we're able to give three brand new Arbeiter very heavy fighters to the Benitez family. Our engineers will make them ready for corsair equipment and the fighters will be delivered to Leipheim. For these vessels, we only ask for an Imperator gunboat, equipped with corsair weaponry. That would help us more than fighters as we're lacking of proper gunboats. Also, we'd like to test if one of our heavy gunboats, the Hollenfeuer is capable to use corsair technology. That would require 7 gunboat turrets at maximum.....if the gunboat is ready for that, of course.

Please forward our message to the Council. We're waiting for the answer.

*she smiles and pushes a button*

***Incoming Transmission***

Comm ID ;- Jose Benitez
Location ;- Tinos Outpost

Target ID ;- Alena Krieger

Buenos Dias Senorita,

My apologies for not getting back to you sooner, but things have been a little busy recently.

To date we have found the ships that you have allowed us have to be very useful, and we have used them for some special tasks for which we have found them to be admirably suited.

I have relayed your message onto the Council of Elders who I have no doubt will be in contact in the near future.

Regards

Jose Benitez

***End Transmission***