Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Rheinland Military - Increase enemy forces
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: tle.png]
[Image: sinb.png]

[Image: do1.png]

Sir I have a tactical report from last night'€™s incident. We ran into the [CS]:CPW-Krukov. Headding to Dresden from New Berlin space. When we pursued the [CS]:CPW-Krukov. into Dresden, it made a bee-line for a large asteroid that turned out to be a rather large base. The Base IFF listed it as Vogtland. We circled the base a few times until the [CS]:CPW-Krukov. landed to avoid a battle. Landing time listed. I thought it prudent to return to New Berlin and contact any ships in range. We were able to link up with the BDM|RNC-Brynhildr and BMD|U-96 and proceeded to set course back to Dresden. I don'€™t think they were expecting the reinforcements but we ran right into them at the New Berlin Listening Post to Dresden. All ships engaged and we were able to dispatch the [CS]:CPW-Krukov. then another Coalition Gunboat, the [CPW-Katyusha. The bomber support craft, the Naetnalta_Darkwolf evaded any further contact and was soon out of range.

I think I tipped our hand as the Coalition captain of the [CS]:CPW-Krukov. was completely unaware of our affiliation with Rheinland. We may need to pull Jake back from his assignment to scout the Omegas if we are to retrieve additional information.

I was, asked to pass this information to you as well. These three ships are not the only ones to have permeated into Rheinland space and may be nothing more than an advanced scouting unit. One ship that caught my attention was the SCRA|CPW-International. Sir, this is a Destroyer class Coalition ship that Captain Marshal encountered and presumed destroyed in Omega 7 nearly a year ago. That ship was accompanied by several gunboats leaving Dresden space. I don'€™t need to be presumptuous Sir, but it seems the Coalition have returned and it appears they have the support of the Hessians if they can so freely land at their bases. We, also has sporadic data on that fleet. Sir, I do not need to alarm you, but among the fleet was a Colonial Regiment Bomber. I, don'€™t know what to make of that. Intel is pulling up now.

[Image: 254px-Typhoon-s.png]
KSDX-D0092 "Typhoon" Coalition Destroyer
Armor: CAU 6
Ship Name: International
Ship IFF: Coalition-SCRA|CPW
Pilot ID: Coalition

[Image: 254px-Storm-s.png]
XKR-EV-Zero "Storm" Mark-X Coalition Gunship
Armor: CAU 7
Ship Name: Vanguard
Ship IFF: Coalition-SCRA

Armor: CAU 5
Ship Name: Tigr

Armor: CAU 7
Ship Name: Kan'€™ichi

Armor: AU 8
Ship Name: Riga

[Image: 254px-Pytho-s.png]
'€œPytho'€ Colonial Bomber
Armor: AU 8
Ship Name: Sage
Ship IFF: SD|

We're holding at the Border Listening post incase any one else shows up.

[Image: tld.png]

=[[color=#33CC00]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00]Battleship Ravensburg[color=#33CC00] Bremen System.
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00][color=#FF0000]High, port RM-CH-HC-VK-3601

[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Receiving...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Decrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Opening...

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Admiral Gunter Weissman, Rheinland military high command

[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00]David Owens
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]increased number of enemy forces

[Image: 150x150.jpg]

[color=#FFCC00]
Guten Tag Herr Owens,

It is good you contact the Rheinland military with this matter. More and more reports keep comming about a powerful and numerous enemy comming from the deep Omegas.

We have to mobilize our forces and defend our systems untill we know more about them. It is very important we will find their hideout and their next moves. The Buro of Marineinteligence will be contacted to send some of their agents to find out what exactly is going on.

It seems the red plague is spreading and we cannot allow ourselfs any mistakes in this matter. If the information are correct, the coalition was waiting to assamble a huge fleet to attack our system.

We cannot allow that happen!

In the upcomming days make sure you will ELIMINATE every coalition ship you encounter.

COALITION SHIPS ARE TO BE SHOOT ON SIGHT

They did not come in peace, we have to answer them and make sure they will change their plans to attack our powerful forces.

Herr Owens, keep the good work you are doing for Rheinland.

Good luck!

Signed,

Admital Gunter Weissman,
Rheinland military High command

Encrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Closing...

[color=#009900][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=
[Image: tle.png]
[Image: sinb.png]

[Image: do1.png]

We read you High Command. I'll inform the others.

[Image: tld.png]