Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To The Fury
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc.Holliday
Location: Administrator's Office, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin
To: Fury Leadership
CC: OSI Leadership (for their review)

Gentlemen!

We seem to have a problem. I received a report that you were pirating in Baffin space and firing upon a trade ship in the same. This isn't the first time we have had problems with you nor have the Zoners as a people for that matter.
You were spoken to some time ago by one of my leaders, Ms. Mnemomysm.
Previous Conversation
You claimed to understand.

Now, I get this from the commander of [TAZ]Templar.Adagio: Evidence
Upon a further conversation with the two TAZ pilots involved, you threatened to "hunt TAZ like dogs" after they hunted you down themselves. You violate our laws, you will be dealt with. We do have laws.

You claim to be people of faith. People of faith don't commit atrocities such as you do.
You have 24 hours to do the following:
-Apologize to the people of TAZ.
-Pay a fine of 10 million credits to the [TAZ]Temple.Fund
-Acknowledge the laws of Baffin by posting them here.

Failure to do so will result in a bounty, penterbarf and ban from Baffin space. I will be sending this transmission to other Zoners as well.

I will be waiting your response.

Dr. John Henry Holliday
TAZ Administrator
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc.Holliday
To: Fury Leadership

I was generous and gave an additional 24 hours and you still failed to response. So be it! You are banned from Baffin space and will be bountied as well. I will also make sure other Zoners here of your actions so as to keep you off of their installations.

Dr. John Henry Holliday
TAZ Administrator
Data lost...
Com ID: [TAZ]Doc.Holliday
To: Fury

Asking for donations, in the eyes of most with charged weapons facing them, IS piracy and extortion.
Furthermore, you don't do it in Baffin. We have our own religion.
Our laws disallow piracy and weapons discharge in our space.
If you want proof of the actions of one of your officers, I'll provide it.

Humans are a cancer and should die for the good of the universe? How quaint! You sound possessed by a Nomad.

Dr. John Henry Holliday