Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Roll Call - July 2012 (with a catch)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please, answer the questions below:

1) Character name and callsign. Formatted "First 'callsign' Last" (David "Copperhead" Chambers)
2) Skype contact information and current skype name.
3) Your feelings about the XA at the present.
4) Something you would see changed to hone your interest.
5) (Optional) Your character biography, compared to the one you submitted when first applying to the faction, to showcase how you have developed your character since that point.
6) How you perceive your future with the XA.
7) (multiple choice) Which ship types do you like to fly the most? (LF/HF/VHF/SHF/Bomber/Freighter/Transport)?

If you hesitate about posting your answers publicly, feel free to PM those to Tanker or Mike(Shemkel)
1. Ronnie "Lancehead" Socha
2. totaloverkill - visible name: Mike (shemkel)
3. We're growing. Which means more paperwork...
4. More non-pew activities.
5. Ronnie became Royal and Wing Commander. From lousy pilot getting podded frequently, he became quite a good pilot. However, tons paperwork related to rapid growth of XA that he has to take care of, makes him more and more frustrated.
6. Paperwork... pilot related paperwork, base related paperwork, diplomacy related paperwork... grrrrrr
7. All but HF really.
1) Stan Sullivan (no callsign yet)
2) SkypeID: sevydos - Name: Syrus
3) Got not much to say yet, since I'm only here for a short time yet. Xenos probably have the hardest time surviving, but also got a very terrorism-like ID ... and who doesn't like terrorism!? XA as a faction, well, from what I saw till now I really like the bunch of you. As I said, haven't been here for long yet, but you guys work together and the actions I was in with you were good fun. Not to mention, I love those medals. (inlove) "Don't get mad for being ganked! It's the Xenos life."
4) Uhm...small events maybe? Uh...as Mike already said, non-pvp things...? Not sure at the moment what exactly.
5) He just joined XA.
6) Lots of shooting and lots of enemies crying for their mommies and running for their lifes. Or something like that.
7) VHF, Bomber - depending on what needs to be shot.
1) Jonathon "DeathAdder" Jones"
2) Grandpthrakhath, GrandpaJohn
3) Awesome, growing with leaps and bounds.
4) For us to continue growing and to educate others as to what the Xeno Alliance really stands for.
and that we aren't "just" another pirate faction.
5) Jonathon started out as an out of work transport pilot, and rose through the ranks untill he became the Commander of the Xeno Alliance
6) I really have fun here, plan on sticking around as long as possible,
7) As most people know, I prefer the Eagle, though I do on occasion fly other type of ships.
Here we go...
1. Malcolm 'Venom' Washburn
2. Mr._Wera_ - visible name: Werss'„¢
3. We are growing with leaps and bounds
4. Stay cool - Stay Heavy!
5. Malcolm became Juvenile thanks to loyalty and valiantly to cope with the big things on a daily basis. He is very keen on the current situation in Liberty and wants to change something at any cost for a "better tomorrow."
He has became very brave and prudent pilot who sometimes do not forgive other people's mistakes.
6. Well... XAXAXAXAXA-ye. Always on "standby" *smoke*
7. VHF - Eagle, Raven's Talon; Bomber - Roc(k) & roll!
1) Ava "Rattler" Reed

2) melander79 - Melanderawr

3) We're being noticed more now. This means more activity, recruits and general RP.

4) The Xeno Alliance is not involved with diplomacy much... We have obvious reasons, of course, but we shouldn't avoid other groups like the plague. A bit of forum RP and diplomacy of some kind would be nice.

5) Spending much of her 'adult' life so far with the XA, Ava has grown close to the cause, maturing with it. Though sending a pod spinning into space was still a great way to pass the time, she wondered just how far the Xenos were getting. Ava decided to work more, getting a promotion to Royal for the effort. She still looks for any way to help and further spread Xeno ideology.

6) This place is great. Seriously. I see myself staying as long as the faction keeps running.

7) VHF is something I'm getting pretty good at, I've always loved the bomber, and whatever class the Pelican happens to be is something I know I'm going to like already.
***Incoming Transmission***
***CommID: Silekar.Dravin***
***Encryption: Basic***
***Processing***

Howdy all, this is Silekar "Egg.Eater" Dravin reporting in.

My Comm details are "regelus-sav2" under the name of "JG."

I think that the Xeno Alliance is a pretty awesome faction right now. Look at all the events we're running, and, more than that, at least one person logs almost every day, which is awesome.

I like the events we have, but I'd like to see more events to keep it fresh. Specifically, I'd love to see some in the Intelligence gathering arena, after all, Xenos need to be well-informed.

Well, as you all know, I started out as a trader. After a stint in jail for a crime I didn't commit, I turned to a mix of trade and better quality trade (smuggling). Eventually, my old corporation arranged for an accident to occur over Manhattan. With my ship forcefully decommissioned in the atmosphere of Manhattan, I turned to the Xenos.
I couldn't have made a better choice. Since I've joined the Xenos, I've gotten burned a few times, but I've also done a lot of good. Flying a bomber with you folks has been an honor. I feel like we're making a real difference out there.

For the future, I think I want to build some extra ships to fly, and maybe even work on establishing some planet-side bases in Alabama. Our in-space bases are awesome, but there's nothing quite like solid ground beneath your feet. Heck, we could take some X-shuttles out and start doing some preliminary planetary mapping and analyzation, figure out what we need to make it work. Uh-oh, I've started dreaming of a free-Xeno colony planet-side.

I like to fly my bomber, and I love the speed of a light fighter. I also appreciate freighters, and I can fly heavy fighters as well, though I haven't logged combat time in any of them for several years. Transports are a bit slow for me, but I can manage if the need arises.

This is Egg.Eater, signing off.

***Transmission Terminated***
1) Jeremy Lavereck
2) Teshurr
3) Not sure, I'm just returning, it seems a lot more active now, then before.
4) More time online together to achieve more ends.
5) N/A
6) More fun hopefully, with the greater amount of activity and the new players.
7) VHF/SHF/Transport
1. Joe 'Mamushi' Castle
2. victor.k9
3. <3
4. Nothing I can think of, I can't devote as much time as I would like for various reasons.
5. n/a
6. Same as it is now, but trying to get some stuff with the Unioners in Bering going.
7. Bomber

1. Character name and Callsign: Nathan "Lachesis" Brians
  2. Skype contact information: aerelm
  3. Your feelings about the XA at the present: Good to be back.
  4. Something you would see changed to hone your interest: Less lag in group fights, d'oh.
  5. Your character biography: Still the same after 2 years.
  6. How you perceive your future with the XA: Suicidal.
  7. Which ship types do you like to fly the most? Fighters
Pages: 1 2