Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Goverment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* Incoming Transmission*
* Opening comm chanel *
Encryption : None
To : Liberty Goverment

Greetings

My name is Gabe Willson
I fly a Illegal ship the infamous Lane hacker Gunship
Actually from the old gunship i buyed from a junker only thing that left is the hull and Processors
The ship has ben completly overhauled and remade
This ship is now an Deep space explorer boasitng my priavte work Scanner
This scanner was bulit to scan whole planets in mere seconds and without bringing tons of machinery
I cant unfourtunateley change my ship because only the lane hacker gunship is able to operate it because it has all the power i need to operate it
Or if i get an official pass to fly a corvo in Liberty Space
but back to the topic
This ship poses no threat to any Liberty asset as all hacking and counterfeitng software and hardware has ben removed from the ship als it shouldnt be used against any lawfull enforcment in Liberty

I shall await for the response until the the ship wont leave Newark

Farewell

~Gabe Willson

* Transmission ends*
Gabe Wilson;

I am assuming from your incredibly vague message that you are asking for permission to fly a Lane Hacker Gunboat as a Freelancer within the Republic of Liberty. Despite your insistence that the vessels is relatively harmless, your acquisition of such a ship would indicate strong ties to the criminal underworld, which undesirable and unacceptable.

The rare individuals who have been given permission to utilise ships known to be manufactured by criminal groups have often performed extraordinary acts in the good interests of the Republic of Liberty, both redeeming themselves and placing themselves in excellent standing with the forces of Liberty.

As far as I am aware, you are not an individual who falls into the above category. You need to demonstrate something of your character which would prove to us that you are entitled to this uncommon privelege.

- Robert McKay, Secretary of State for Defense.

Im Revoking my request i manged to change the ship.....
To more lawful side

And to my "criminal ties" I dont have any
i buyed this wreck from a junker.