Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To:All inhabitant of Rheinland.Especially Rheinland Militaries.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Incoming Transmission]
[Image: h0GXX.jpg]
Takes the bottle of tequila and starts talking.

Well...well.Here we go.

I won't take too much time of yours.

Just a small warning for you,to not complain when you see yourselves broke.

Sips the tequila.

Well,maybe you've heard something about me,but if you haven't yet,let me introduce you myself.

Briefly,I'm a mass murderer,a famous forger,who has forged the identities of many person.Over a few years i assumed the identities of many people,managed to forge the cash cheques for a total of $2.5 billion.

And do you think I'll stop myself? Or do you think just 2.5 Billions are enough for me? Oh man,if you think so you must be a bit mindless. Hahahaaha.

Laughs
I don't really wanna stop myself,just keep your eyes on and look your pockets carefully.Of course,if you want not to be broke at the end.

That's all what i wanted to tell you Rheinlanders.Hope it didn't take too much times of yours.Or even if it took,who cares!Hahahaahaha!
<<<[color=#000000]INCOMING TRANSMISSION>>>

[font=Tahoma]<<<[color=#000000]Receiving; Voice only;>>>

[font=Lucida Console]
Guten Tag

Welcome to Rheinland. Let me tell you our conditions.

1) You see an Unioner ship, you leave the area in deep silence pretending you are not even exist.
2) In case you can see us while you're pirating a ship: condition 1.
3) If we allow you to stay, condition 1) is ignored, but you're allowed to demand anything from anybody after us only.
4) You have to pay a monthly fee to us for pirating. The exact price is yet to be decided.

I hope we understand each other.

[font=Tahoma]<<<[color=#000000]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED>>>
[Image: 84532651.png]

Money is therefore not only the object but also the fountainhead of greed.

[color=#000000]
Herr Robber, money is dirt and we don't care about it much. But if you start killing people of Rheinland, you will suddenly find yourself floating in space without escape pod.
P. S. We never heard anything about you.
Abschied.
[Incoming Transmission]
[Image: QvlCw.png]

He laughs,laughs really crazy... laughs. Cannot stop himself.

Bonjour mon Unioner.

So you've already have your conditions?

Well,i don't have an idea why should we have such a bad attitude.After all we have the same enemies known as Rheinland Militaries.

Lights up a cigar.

Firstly,i didn't even think about harming your ships,neither thought about harming Hessians' ships,or other unlawful ships.

Secondly,some of your conditions are unacceptable for me.

After all,i don't really wanna have a bad attitude with your fellows.So here is my offer:

1) I'll always be ready to help your people in case of troubles.Such as destroying the enemies' ships,etc.
2) I don't touch your ships,neither harm them,nor steal their identities.

That's all what i can offer you for this moment. But you and your boys won't touch me as well.You'll let me pirate in rheinland,harm them and steal their identities.I mean Rheinland Militaries' identities and ships.

Now mon Hessians.

Begins to smoke another cigar.

I don't wanna take much time of yours.Hope these screenshots will make you sure about my good purpose about your guys.

Entered Omega-11 system.Saw the hessians were in trouble,offered them a hand and jumped in.

Still hope my help was usefull.

Hope everything are clear between us.
[End Of Trnasmission]
[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Niklas Keller]

People that brag usually have nothing to brag about. One would think you would come up with a more intelligent and viral communique than this one if you wanted to achieve anything. Then again, I probably expect too much from brainless apes. No one cares about what you did, stop clogging the public channel with your useless [censored], no one cares who you are. Besides, if you talk like this, you're either compensating for something or, you're generally just jack [censored]. One more thing; For the love of God, stop copying other people's styles. You will never be as classy as them. Ever.

Oh and, if you are too stupid to understand what I previously said, this transmission basically boils down to the following line:

Suck it.

Signed,
Niklas Keller
Ex-military - Someone who doesn't give a flying [censored]

[Transmission Terminated]
[Image: vwa-transmission-edit-2.png]

[font=Agency FB]Guten Tag!

So a greedy, mass-murdering pirate comes to Rheinland and expects a warm welcome? How foolish. It's just like with that King Rorry: if you murder and rob civilians in Rheinland and your only goal is to obtain personal wealth or personal power you are no friend of the Bundschuh.

Now if you also kill some soldiers, that's great, but killing soldiers does not make you a friend of us. So if you, a self-proclaimed mass-murderer, value your life, you'd do best to stay out of our sight. I actually doubt you are really that much a of a big guy, but hey if you wanna brag, we will present you the consequences.

Freya Eistochter
Kommandant of the Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee
***Incoming transmission...***
"Subject ID: Faenrich Helena von Gross"
"Source: Planet New Berlin, New Berlin space"
[font=Agency FB]
I'll try to remember to laugh when I shoot you in your empty head, stupido.

***Transmission terminated...***

[Image: tle.png]
[Image: sinb.png]

[Image: askm1.png]

Not Liberty with its plush pirate factions with an array of technology and over swelling independent transports and decentralized security.
Not Kusari with its dispersed military and internal power struggles and overflowing Samura wealth.
Not Bretionia with its gold fields and fuel resources and broken disorganized police.
No.
You choose Rheinland. A War torn, Pirate saturated, bankrupt, starving, house with ticked off miners, pent up Shipping and supply companies, and two powerful Military forces with enough firepower to drill a hole in a moon.

You'€™re freaking brilliant.

[Image: tld.png]
[Incoming Transmission]
Bonjour ladies and gentleman.

First off,mon Niklas.Thank you for your criticism,but i don't really understand whose style I'm trying to use.

Lights up a cigar.
But still,that's not a big problem,just be warned and keep your eyes on,look your pocket carefully when you fly around me.

The room is filled with the smoke so much that the Robber starts coughing.
Now,mon Freya.First of all,i don't really try to become a friend of your fellows.But neither wish to have a bad attitude with your guys. So let's do this,i don't touch your people,neither do you.And if you still care about those Militaries' people,that's another problem.

[End Of Transmission]
*****Incoming Transmission*****

[color=#CC0000]Comm ID: [color=#000000]Volksritter

[Image: bohm.jpg]

You are a fool
and
you shall die.

Volksritter
Parteimitglied

Pages: 1 2