Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Detroit Munitions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TO: CEO of Detroit Munitions
FROM: Benjamin Baker, Director of Orbital Defense, the Sprague Colonial Authority.
SUBJECT: Defense Platforms

Hello, I am the Director of Orbital Defense for Planet Sprague and Port Smallwood, which is currently in use for the colonization of Planet Sprague. Currently, there are two missile platforms near the station for the purpose of defense. However, with the Gallics ever so determined to take Leeds, the BAF is unable to divert much attention from the Leeds front.

That's why I've been requested to contact you and your corporation. You're renowned across Sirius for producing some of the best weaponry on the market, and with BMM's weapons departments focusing all of their attention on producing more supplies for the war, we would like the assistance of Detroit Munitions in the construction of three anti-capital defense platforms within the orbit of planet Sprague near Port Smallwood.

We would like to know the specifics and the pricing of the variants of weaponry platforms designed for anti-capital defense that you provide, as well as the details of any anti-snubcraft missiles that you manufacture that could be used with our existing platforms.

We expect a reply via this channel soon, until then, we wish you good day.
Comm channel: Open

To: Benjamin Baker, Director of Orbital Defence

Subject: Defense Platforms

Mr Baker,
A pleasure to hear from you.
We, at Detroit Munitions, pride ourselves in supplying the very finest weapons in Sirius and are honoured that you would contact us to fulfill your needs.

We would, of course, be more than happy to help in any way we can in, what we hear, is a truly heroic endevour that you occupy.

Please find attached a copy of our brochure that is being updated on a regular basis.

https://sites.google.com/site/detroitmunitions/home

Of course if there is anything else we can do for you, for example, supplying cargo for your endevours, we can assist in this also.

Please contact me at any time on this channel to discuss your requierments.

Yours

Sam Wise

Comm channel: Closed