Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Akashi Haikiri
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.:Kusari Naval Forces Archives:.
Loading Value... Akashi Haikiri

[Image: Uniform_dragon-425x600.jpg]

[color=#FFFFFF]Date of birth: March 24, 796 A.S

Previous Occupation: None

Criminal Record: None

Training: Infiltration, face-to-face combat advanced, ship command and snub craft fighting lessons.

Served in: Tokkeiti Wing - Squadron 7-Alpha, Operation "Katana's Edge".

[color=#FF6600]
.:End Of Archive:.

Hakiro Kato stood in the dark room. He wasn't specifically fund of this secret meeting, in fact he was even afraid. Hakiro was a good agent, well trained, well serving and very keen on protecting his nation, and yet something bugged him. It have been bugging him for a while, and he only told about it to the his squad's psychiatrist - He didn't like the emperor. It wasn't a personal grudge, not at all, but he didn't like the institute of Empire, he craved for democracy and the more he thought about the more he had the feeling that something must be done.

"Bah" Hakiro said to himself. "It's all just pointless, that psychiatrist have probably sold me out to the emperor, this is probably my "honorable" execution". 3 men entered the room, Hakiro recognized one of them as the psychiatrist - Doctor Leng, while one was a complete stranger and the third had something familiar about him.

The 3 sat in-front of the table, and the man in the middle, the more important looking than the others waved Hakiro to sit down by the table's other side. Hakiro sat down, unwillingly, but still did. He felt vulnerable while sitting, he couldn't react as fast as he could while standing. The man in the middle started to speak "Konnichiwa Hakiro-Sama, my name is Ganji Sato and I am here since we have been putting an eye on you for a while. My employee Doctor Leng have been tasked to find among the Naval Force's and Special Operation's officers those who will assist democracy. My other friend, is like you, only a lower ranked officer. We tasked him to aid you in infiltrating as high-up as you can, while gathering a large circle of democratic officers, for when the time comes we will siege control out of the Emperor hands. Now, I am a mere business man, I will let my officer-friend to continue..."
Shin observed the man called Hakiro carefully from his seat. He still had doubts about this whole operation, but it was clear they had to do something now.
If that person was able to help them, they might even succeed with the whole thing. He listened to Sato-san's little speech, but wasn't really paying attention.
Instead he focused on studying Hakiro's face, now clearly showing surprise. Shin smiled and wondered what kind of person he might be, they might be working together for a while after all.

Then, suddenly it was his turn to talk. He eyed Sato for a moment and then turned back to Hakiro. Sitting straight up he put his hands on the table and started to talk.
[color=#000000]
"There is not much to say. People are losing faith in the emperor and the recent .. developments indicate that the time may be right to seize the power from him and give it to the people. For this, we need help. From you too. And if what Dr. Leng says is true, you should be willing to help us. Or am I mistaken?"

Hakiro looked at the young officer, he was clearly lower ranked than Hakiro, but yet familiar. "Darn" Hakiro thought for himself "Where do I know him from?"

Hakiro focused. It wasn't a time for that, he had to make a decision, and he had to make it quick. "You are correct, I am no fun of the emperor, but going against that..." he shook his head lightly "you better be a good one, the smallest screw-up and we're dead, and not the fun type of death. The slow, painful, on-going type of death..." He started to drift away a bit, then focused again.
"So, since you know so much about me as I assume, who the heck are you?"
"Murasaki Shin. Just another officer in the emperor's forces. Maybe you have seen me around here at times.
There is not much to know and I don't think it's necessary to share life stories here. Working for the same goal should be sufficient."

He smiled slightly and leaned back. His eyes were fixed on Hakiro.
At this point Shin was already certain they had found another ally.
[color=#000000]
"And yes. I am aware that failure will lead to inevitable death. Slow and painful, like you said. If you want to back out..
Well. Let's be honest. It's already too late for that."

Hakiro Narrowed his eyes, looking at the man in front of him "Backing out?" He leaned back a bit "You are quite a bad judge of character Murasaki-san, I am merely making sure that my partner for the plan know what we are facing." He paused for a moment "We will need to make a plan to go get inside some large officer circle, once we move them to our side, a coup in the higher ranks can be achieved relatively easy. We will also have to... dispose of a few obstacles. A lot of former members of my unit are in there, and the slow phase of moving them to our side will take time, but can be done. Problem is to get in there, it might take months until they accept me, and as a new member it might take me even longer to get you inside there." He put both of his hands on the desk "So, any idea how to do it?"