Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To RepEx - stalled talks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: idfcopy6.png]

Bonjour,
we are hoping this message finds Michael Richter.

Apologies for the stalled talks http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...17040&st=10 we have had to devote massive resources to an internal audit and investigation.

IDF has suffered major internal with many assets being stripped, investigations are still ongoing but another Crown company is increasingly implicated.

What we are sure of however is that all evidence is beginning to point to Richard Pinault being a traitor and he was feeding Joseph Pomeroy the main information for your talks. Bank accounts, ship access codes and base security overrides are now known to have been passed on by this person, who has now disappeared.

We are however keen to pick up where things faltered, especially in light of the new Gallia-Rheinland-Kusari trade talks. The recently agreed jump service may prove lucrative for our two trading empires, we would of course understand any reticence on your behalf however be assured IDF has had a clean out and is keen to assert its dominance as the premier Gallic logistics company.

Au revoir,
Michèl Fournie, Director of Commerce

[Image: transmissionclosed.png]
[Image: repextbtop.png]

Identification: Daniel Artura, RepEx Senior Member
Message Details: Stalled Talks
Message Secutiy Level: Low

Guten Tag.

On behalf of the board, we wish to let you know we understand of the problems ongoing with our talks between Gallia - Kusari - Rheinland, however currently Herr Richter is currently unavailable due to medical problems and will not be able to respond at this current time.

I will state that the lucrative market that is with 'Jumping' may be profitable, but with the current financial problems the Fatherland is facing, at this time we feel that the cost to implement it are not wise to invest upon. Hopefully soon, the technology will develop to a form of everyday standards to ensure faster and incident free shipping, but that time is not now.

We will however keep you informed should the board decide otherwise.

Daniel Artura....

[Image: repextbbtm.png]
Initiate Transmission

To: Michèl Fournie, Director of Commerce, Ile-de-France Shipping

I was concerned when I heard about IDF's recent troubles. Is Joseph Pomeroy still the CEO of IDF?

Concerning the future of jump ships, I believe that our respective ambassadors have already hammered out an agreement to facilitate the use of JumpShips in our Houses. I would still like to meet and discuss what our corporations can offer to each other during these uncertain times. I'm confident we can reach a mutually profitable arrangement.

Be Profitable.

Michael Richter
5000 RepEx Way
Republican Headquarters
Planet Hamburg
Senior Advisor

Transmission Terminated

Bonjour Michael,

Nice to here from you again, Joseph is still CEO and has be exhonerated of any charges linked to recent incidents. He is however taking a sabbatical to give himself time to reflect upon the trauma inflicted by the breach of deep trust by Pinault.

Now that the Gallia-Rheinland-Kusari Jump Service has been implemented I agree we need to follow on and see what opportunities we have for trade developments. It is also obvious that the trans-Sirius-Gallia communication network is patchy and prone to delays.

I heartily endorse your feeling for a meeting and suggest we bring our Luxury Office Liner - Arc.de.Triomphe into Hamburg orbit where we can conduct these talks in a more personable abode.

Au revoir,

' Wrote:

Signal boost

Initiate Transmission

To: Michèl Fournie, Director of Commerce

Guten tag Herr Fournie,

I apologize for the delay in my response. As you can imagine the recent strife with Interspace and Republican's sudden increase in shipping responsibilities has eaten up most of my time these last few weeks.

I am willing to make time in the next week or so to meet with you, and am looking forward to it. Republican retains an exclusive villa on Baden-Baden for meetings just such as these. You, any other IDF Directors, and a representative of His Majesty, King Charles, are welcome to attend. Myself, several other Board Members, and a representative for das Kanzler will be Republican's delegation.

Please let me know when you plan to arrive so that I may make appropriate arrangements with Republican's senior staff.

Be Profitable.

Michael Richter
5000 RepEx Way
Republican Headquarters
Planet Hamburg
Senior Advisor

Transmission Terminated
Initiate Transmission

Guten tag Herr Fournie,

I am wondering when I should clear my schedule for, of course, the more advance notice the better, but I would like to meet you before to long.

Be Profitable.

Michael Richter
5000 RepEx Way
Republican Headquarters
Planet Hamburg
Senior Advisor

Transmission Terminated
Bonjour Michael,

how time flies, apologies again for the delay. We have been in communication with GMG in order to elucidate the response to Gallic Vessels within Sigma space.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...=131036&hl= as this involves the wheels of government an inevitable delay has crept in.

Our flagship Arc de Triomphe has recently finished a diplomatic mission in New Tokyo. The captain has been instructed to pilot the vessel towards Hamburg, a relatively short journey so we will contact again as we get nearer to your Headquarters. There is no need to elaborately plan to clear your schedules we can fit in when you have a window of opportunity. The crew have been on duty for a while so any r&r will be appreciated until the window arrives.

Au revoir,
Initiate Transmission

Guten tag Herr Fournie,

It is good to hear you are on your way. A minor correction though, please set your destination as Baden Baden, in the Stuttgart system. Republican Shipping has our guest villa there, and your crew will be able to enjoy the ammenities of the resort.

Fulda Border Station in Frankfurt has been informed of your arrival, and if you need directions they will be happy to provide them.

Safe flying.

Michael Richter
5000 RepEx Way
Republican Headquarters
Planet Hamburg
Senior Advisor

Transmission Terminated

Bonjour Michael,

Instructions received, the flagship is now moored at Fulda for clearance of papers and to obtain precise directions to Baden Baden.

[Image: screen132f.jpg]

Au revoir,