Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Lane Hackers leadership.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SOURCE: Random gentleman in confusion
SUBJECT: Navy-loving weirdo

Greetings there, Sir, Ma'am. Whoever it is You are. I know big guys like You may be busy with big things, but please hear me out.
Point is, while being on my common SIGHTSEEING business in New York, i kind of met a weird person. Said person, flying under Tiny.Miner callsigh and using that excuse of a ship build by Deep Space Engineering, or, how i call them, Derp-Space Engineering which is sold only on those low-fools Rheinland Federal Police and Derp-Space Engineering stations and which is called "Camara", PRETENDED, and you will see from his actions that his papers are nothing but fake, to be an associate of yours! But that is not all!

While i was trying to scare some navals, and New York is just full of those nasty navals, as you know, for pure entertainment, like you can see HERE, and HERE, and HERE, and hell, maybe even in the news, that weird chaffy actually VOLUNTEERED to ALLY with them, with those cops, not even asking them to pay for the HELP he offered them or whatsoever! TWICE! Now what kind of proper Lane Hackers associate will do that in broad daylight?! And hey, did i mention he was using DSE-built vessel, preferring that low-fool thingy to marvelous Lane Hacker shipline? Let me mention that again: he did!

So hey, point being, i thought you may want to take a closer look at that drunk trader on "Camara" with no tags - and teach him a lesson or two. Or, rather, put a darn BOUNTY on that insane lad, please! Hell, i can even send You a couple of millions for financing that, if this is acceptable!

TRANSMISSION END
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SOURCE: Random gentleman in confusion
SUBJECT: Navy-loving weirdo

Umm, hello, ladies and gentlemen. Is anyone reading this?

TRANSMISSION END