Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Emma Malone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[font=agency fb][color=#33CCFF]Source:
Roy Sanders, Trenton Station
Destination: Emma Malone, Void's Embrace
Encryption: Low
Subject: Hi?

[Image: Roynew.png]

So uh.. look, I know we sort of left off on bad terms, what with you turning yourself in and all, but I was just wondering what you were up to. I've had a pretty rough week, and you were right about everything. Long story short, Rachel ended up falling for some rich, holier-than-thou Samuran director. Anyway.. probably best not to dwell on that."

So how have you been lately? Was wondering if you'd like to get together sometime if you're not busy.

Anyway.. hell, I don't know if this'll even reach you, but if it does, let me know, yeah?

[font=agency fb][color=#FFFFFF]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
>>Incoming Transmission<<
>>Sender Ident: Emily Malone<<
>>Link Established<<
>>Initialize Video/Audio<<
[Image: EmmaFinal.png]
>>Buffering:...50%...75%...100%<<

"I Had a feeling you'd be calling me up sometime soon. By the way, she, your Vice Admiral there, was pretty pissed when she couldn't get anything out of me worth keeping me locked up for."

[color=#FFFFFF]She yawns softly.

"You should've just bloody listened ta' me from the start, y'know?"

[color=#FFFFFF]She shakes her head disapprovingly.

"Anyways...aye, we can meet up sometime, what's it you want? drinks? food? pity sex? or just to hang out?"

She shrugs to the monitor, yawning again.

"Anyway don't expect any 'pity' from me, I'm not like that...and it's your mess anyway. Get back to me."

<div align="right]>>Transmission End<<
>>Link: Disconnected<<
>>Signal Lost<<
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[font=agency fb][color=#33CCFF]Source:
Roy Sanders, Norfolk Shipyard
Destination: Emma Malone, Void's Embrace
Encryption: Low
Subject: Hi?

[Image: Roynew.png]

A reply alone is more than I was expecting anyway, to be perfectly honest with you. I wasn't in the best state of mind when I sent you that message...

Anyway, I don't want your pity or anything like that. I just want to spend some time with a real person, if that makes any sense to you? You know, somebody who isn't going to backstab me, treat me like dirt after saving their lives, or try to pubicly humiliate me or anything of the sort. Tired of dealing with people like that, I just need a break from it all.

Guess what I'm trying to say is that you don't strike me as that sort of a person. But yeah, I'd like to hang out with you or get some drinks or whatever when you have the chance, if you'd be up for that?

Oh and, one last thing.. can you leave the little girl behind if you are?

But yeah, if you are, give me a where and when and I'll be there.

[font=agency fb][color=#FFFFFF]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED