Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BAF Capship register.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I don't want to regulate anything, because there really doesn't seem to be a need, and I generally do it on a instance by instance basis anyway, but I would like to know what's out there, and what their stories are. Maybe I can include you, maybe I can steer you toward something fitting the cannon, maybe I can give you some pointers. Maybe I'll just ignore you, but, hey, just coming up with a rough outline of a ship and the crew, its purpose and its goals, could help alot.

My RP for it is that any BAF ship not in the QCRF is under regular Admiralty commands, and as long as they don't do anything ridiculous, I'm fine with them.

Something you can use to frame your place in the chain of command: There are 11 admirals, and they command from planets or stationary BS (but not the ships themselves.) These men (and women) command entire fleets, comprised of many, many ships in their region, and the Queen commands(or, rather, lets run all over the place as the commodores like) the QCRF only.

Commander Michael Jameson

Officer commanding HMS Coventry,

Gunboat Class vessel.

Reporting in.
HMS Churchill

Dunkirk class Battleship

Captain Douglas Collins

First )fficer Kenneth McLoughlin

Chief Boatswain Mandy Drake

Communications Officer Maggie Hudson

Gunnery Chief Stanley McCourse
<strike>Commander Harold Godwinson of the Destroyer Duke_John (not very often used) reporting</strike>

ship has gone under review and disassembled into pieces. (pieces available at Southhampton, if someone needs them)
Position: Currently Moored to the Battleship Suffolk

This is the Commander Lawson on the Light Destroyer Krasnaya. We are currently conducting shakedown cruises and systems tests. The ship will be ready for patrol when the Admiralty clears the ship and crew for combat.

Training goes well and my gunners are improving. We still have technical issues with our transponder and are currently working out the bugs.

For the Queen.

Commander Lawson, Out
Comm ID: 0N834974F34J4U
To: BAF Capship Register
ID Trace: Planet Leeds

Displaying...

The SIS-C14762 Bretonian Gunboat is fulfilling secondary objectives in the Leeds system. Additional information files are at your disposal.

-Captain Charles Hereford

Transmission End.
Subject : BAF capital ships registration

Class : Battleship "Dunkirk"
ID : BAF-Elizabeth.Jones

Dear sirs,
The capital ship proudly served few times with the QCx and BPA.
The previous commander is retired, and his teamcrew dispatched to others QCx vessels.
I'm keeping the battleship in proper flying state, but without a new commander and an appropriate team, don't expect to see the Elizabeth Jones in the beautiful Bretonia systems.
Best regards.
Chief Engineer Francis McIntyre
' Wrote:Subject : BAF capital ships registration

Class : Battleship "Dunkirk"
ID : BAF-Elizabeth.Jones

Dear sirs,
The capital ship proudly served few times with the QCx and BPA.
The previous commander is retired, and his teamcrew dispatched to others QCx vessels.
I'm keeping the battleship in proper flying state, but without a new commander and an appropriate team, don't expect to see the Elizabeth Jones in the beautiful Bretonia systems.
Best regards.
Chief Engineer Francis McIntyre

Encryption Key: Richard Edward Windsor
To: Francis McIntyre

Message Begins:
Damn shame about the Elizabeth Jones trapped on drydock...the war could use her...though it seems the war has used her crew, and due to the twists of the chain of command, there is no one who will report for her decks. Damn Shame. I've something of the opposite problem, though. My command, the [QCO]Pendragon, is currently undergoing a dramatic overhaul of ships systems, and as such, I've found myself with nearly two hundred crew who have almost nothing to do but run sims. The sims seem to not be adding anything to their performance, and since you've the ship, and I've something of a crew lying about, I believe, if you were interested, that we could come to some arrangement regarding your ship and my crew that could do both the men, and the Queen some good, if not the ship...Drydock is always better on the ships.
End Message.
To : Richard Edward Windsor
Subject : Rearming the Elizabeth Jones

Dear Sir,
Message received.
I am only a regular engineer, but if the Crown requires the activation of the Elizabeth Jones, i could set an automatic launch in order to welcome the new commander and his crew you will assign on the battleship. We can schedule a day and hour for the taking command.
The Elizabeth Jones is in mint condition, shiny as the most precious blue diamond of our beloved Queen. I just need time to fix her capital armor and provide the necessary goods.
At your orders.
Francis McIntyre

//PS : I never flew a Battleship so consider the next Commander as an inefficient officer in RP (and PvP). I was just keeping the account of a buddy alive. But, for planed events/war, I'm ready to serve under QCO. He would mind so much if I join the official Queen Carina Army. Looking forward for private communication.
Class: Destroyer
Ship Name: [KGL]HMS.Sovereign
Commanding Officer: Commodore Lord George Mountbatten

//RP Story Post: Here
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6