Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Application for Aiden Pharar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****Incoming Transmission****

****To: SA High Command****

Good afternoon sir, my name is Aiden Pharar and I am requesting to join the SA. When I was young my parents had a trading outpost on Planet Houston where they traded whatever they came across. As soon as I was capable of flying I begged my parents to let me fly and pick up items for them to sell. They finally allowed it to happen when I was 17. I was flying routes for a year when, one day I came back to the ruins of our home and store. I asked around and found that the Liberty Rouges where responsible. Since then I have dedicated my life to killing every Rouge I have come across. I bought a Defender to hunt them down and I started doing missions for the Navy. When i had enough money, I bought an Executioner and outfitted it with the best guns I could find. Now I fly around trying to end the plague that ruined my life, so that it doesn't happen to anyone else. I figure now at the age of 20 I need to take the next step, and the next step for me is to join the SA so that I can help all citizens of Liberty. It has been my dream, sir, to join this fine organization and help all the people that I can.

Forum Handle: Admonitor

Name/Callsign: Admonitor00101

Other characters: none

IMPORTANT, READ, AGREEMENT

Have you read every word on this page? - Yes Sir

Do you agree with the rules of the South Alliance? - Yes Sir

Will you obey your superiors? - Yes sir

Will you get rid of the tag if you have failed to comply to any of these questions above? - Yes Sir

IF YOU answered YES to these questions, YOU are a perfect candidate for the SA.
I sure hope so Sir

****Transmission Over****