Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Sonya Mosby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
::: Incoming transmission :::

Hello Sonya *Smiles*

It would seem that events are changing rather quickly, I'm sure you no doubt know I'm contacting you because of the recent ... disagreement within the LSF . You'll forgive me for contacting you so slowly I'm sure as you must understand I had to check the rumors out for myself. My data suggests that there may be possible corruption among the LSF and I'm guessing they gave you the boot because you didn't like their ideas of corruption so much.

However this presents opportunities for many people myself included, some such as the hellfire legion may want to recruit you and seek to use the knowledge you have on the Liberty navy against them, others may see it as a chance at revenge given the LSF won't be there to have your back anymore and well me, I just want to further my Goals of getting rid of all those corrupt kind of people who put me in a position that led me to what I am now.

Now to the point, I think it would be beneficial for both of us to work together you already know I'm sure how effective I can be at gathering data and I may have a person inside the =LSF= willing to provide us with such information though I'm not sure if that person will cooperate yet but time will tell. Anyways let me know what you think of my offer, if you wish to talk about it in person I'm sure I can arrange a meeting place that would suit us both.

::: Transmission ended :::
Firewall Status... [color=#009900]Firewall disabled
[color=#CC0000]Verify Encryption Keys...
VOID - Accessing back door protocol
Confirm Identity... Mosby, Sonya (VOID)

Yet another friendly face...

the stated disagreement certainly happened within the last days and yes, I am no longer a part of the =LSF=. There's been some points where the leadership of the primary division thought it might be a lot more thrilling to bow the laws of Liberty for personal fun.
For that "option" you're presenting, I most certainly can't give you much information about the Liberty Navy as they haven't been my duty so far. Also I must admit that I'm quite surprised about the invitation regarding the Hellfire Legion.
Frankly I'm not sure about your goals regarding the outcome of my - some say - personal mess and after all I'm a citizen of the republic. It would be quite unusual for me to kiss goodbye all I've got left to run straight against what still is my home.

I hope you'll understand that I can't make this decision just now.

Sonya Mosby
Nothing but trouble
Most likely wanted for treason
Not where you are looking for me

[font=Agency FB][color=#CC0000]Scrambler activated...
Deleting router logs...
Signal Lost...

Hello again Sonya

Just thought I'd send along a message and see how you were doing the LSF have a nasty habit of shall we say burying people they've had to kick out of the LSF for one reason or another.

In any case I'm sure by now you've made a decision and if you've decided to stay loyal to liberty while I'd be surprised it's not entirely unexpected. Now there is one other reason I'm contacting you ... I'd like you to do me a favor in tracking down a few Ex-members of the LSF, I'd like to ask them a few questions about why and who booted them out.

At the moment I'm having difficulties tracking down one ex-member, this person is Johnathon , Can't remember his second name for the life of me. His last known location was around California and the border systems neighboring California so if you could help me locate him I'd appreciate it very much so.

I'm alive!

It's always good to know the drills. Leroys leeches still work in the old patterns so it's more than easy to avoid contact with them but I don't really think that my health is your biggest concern, right?
Yes, you are correct that I somehow can't turn my back on Liberty even if I try. I most recently returned from a "field trip" and now I'm back within the republic.

I see there's another favor you're asking me to do, another step to make sure you're pleased.
Well, I'm quite sure you're already searching for that missing pilot. Maybe I'll be willing to help if there's some benefits for me in this matter?

Sonya Mosby
Nothing but trouble

Deleting router logs...
Signal Lost...

Well good to know you're still alive though I'd doubt your in the LSF anymore, so joined the navy or the police this time?, Or perhaps are you working for liberty as a freelancer. In any case I'm sure you'll end up makeing the right choices you seem like a pretty smart woman.

As per"Whats in it for you" what exactly is it you're proposing you get in return for this information I'm looking for as I'm sure you wouldn't have mentioned it unless you had something in mind, so tell me what it is you want and we'll see if we can both help each other out.

Wow, that really was a fast response.

Well, actually I'm neither with the Navy, the LPI nor freelancing. I'm into my own business at the moment, gathering informations, collecting data. But lately there's some problems, my papers are not valid anymore yet they're quite useful to get rid of some secondary vessels but the primaries they all know about me. So I need either new papers or a place where I can stay, if that's something you might be able to offer, we should continue our little talk here.

Sonya Mosby
Nothing but trouble

Deleting router logs...
Signal Lost...

Sorry about the slow response this time but you gave me a lot to think about in that last transmission.
While forging new papers might be possible it would be... difficult to say the least not to mention that if anyone found out I was trying to make them then I'd be one of liberty's most wanted people.

Offering you a place to stay for an indefinite period of time however, I can provide. I had thought about offering you a place to stay in my first message to you but knew there was a good chance you were being watched and couldn't risk having someone follow you back to where I base my home, however some time has passed and nobody has made any move on you so far so it's possible they've lost your trail or simply lost interest.

Password: The station where we first met
<Encrypted>
tub3RiuZEJFshPqZzpnjUPaP6hY4JSBQhlL32o3SVedwKnMz3htcEDrZSFu9yeCLiUSuPLmH8SrvR22i
T4N1v4dxJ/dukqYh2a2OnYLyp9UFcasnbs0x8AZD1T/fzRXoskcmtvU00auYywARAXoANITiGk5gfNeo
AGK9eR5eGvPWo1hlEYXW5lb1msVuR9f48SAM+EKJUB1EWhruKpG9raYw/UF0HH2BjryNcRDWcs8EYqq7
lJ5sMtqsepXnRMAMTY7KzyJSmkHScAGNjgyioRkJCXAiQ39jh6lCkw7D37PsBNosOIrLtseWN+zxnvs5
pz+krgicboLgvCciclHNDHjSx2wAcVsq6GQvFtnn46oNaZ89i0yuFR6AMqAswQ/RjaN8xP+iVCpVE/sK
/fwfHA==
<Encrypted message terminated>

You really understand how to thrill a former spook!

I guess that option will be good for a couple of days maybe a week but after that? Well, maybe we can figure out something till that day comes, right?
Well, there's news too. Not quite the news you'd like to hear but something you and your associates should be aware of. Within the last days there's been huge movement by the Navy in the independent systems, Dreadnoughts tacking far off the usual patrol paths, fighter squadrons asking delicate questions.
At first I thought that Leroy issued a warrant regarding my arrest but those fly boys didn't even care about me. There's something bigger happening in either Cortez or Magellan, something the LSF should or must not know about.

If you're going to search for me, I'll be right where you offered me a place to stay but don't try any wrong move.

Sonya Mosby
Nothing but trouble

Deleting router logs...
Signal Lost...
Uploading Encryption Key...

Password: In the last door
<Encrypted>
zUDCGME2O4EUXmkLisIKJLOT8/4SaIEI/y/316NrxJZOv9/tw/xEvxjcVGOnYynO3hg8FEuHZGU6g05p
wvHVQPcWaDrKLRY7wAow2DRo7lnBWZwCCqO2kZcLGpgMOaj/6d13x+UMZhYyZCFi0fYrz7nr4yd0Yb6Z
nnhbIsEaVwapFkZr+JRUOr2ywMbVOBhj/ZkKfdMdxyt6TgA4pXJklvvmaRa+lBcI9G7sr2YXIuRuT6UV
JveVq4Z3UAhITcdikz4H1+Me+NLhnHyLLGCTsD79rItZbAwRbvzjhfzC7F3+IGeeKtGoa2MZhkjXvOBT
xq4mJtvaAW9UFXjxOQ5eZXa9FiE3kOI0SQvTpdVVEuavsR3zWEXrwrnnmEqkMpq4ogWfi/Jtoz/60A1S
dQGKZDmhYmwFiNFbUy3/voxjAhrx4SVqhcXnbkWQV+eNmn+LY1UqhidHAbH7XyYDa8LwX5UBPOgBwL0j
vLrsgVLpGGY9WDWYWNI9lCl5N8aUFxiXslnJO+er0Ut4O3yLbd3oWwWOUQh0mi3H2gtTFmF/M3yafp2g
KtpQtOeMgo2/kh46xAaPxQL4o7zOTT+9aTrvyd3XjnkthROq3MnsFD2g1bI5sFaIMYebLibuLoqyfWEo
y9mKvd9v0Mh5M40kPZiAuw5+T7zcxe1X67l7FCg1QduT69lETmH6BGzQf+eRYjkyuJtrxGfA0Nri/9zB
H8VpUMZ6/qcbOOU9VavX6UbBLZu70rvTI3MprXHZlrot3xZFdVva4eiFcWa5hYUilNEUYAW3O0uFxXh4
ZlUDWZGkFRiT69lETmH6BPY9pH1au+iaRn4GXQzMvp/b6toHYzD4FEjIVoEfDZOxrB+u1sGr08ral+Ol
9zWE+piILQjcGu0taScwBgf0hHDzMtEbyNl+iYCYqCRo0Nyf/raEVZCVcAl4TDwHykjKgN8Vz9qI/+OM
L4lgdYyN344nB6jGk4DCta/hhZ8gUrf+5Q4PYr8XbpQ/oBReC+YUTuvJaM/6NvQ1XNzUuX71fT0tgBtu
dyTl9GwIBbBfCc6PK7gR+vA5sA/jhvctaoHQQMlsugTHFj+y2B+ovk8jzwgJ2fPG25TXUGjA0y17B2SZ
jXg32BeNInts/TunHxM0StjB+FTM/1pgiXsnMKZRhiJcX83sjP8ycriYeVLTRppXa5ph9xrTv6lfDSc2
LyDKJfG2NoQVOiIixnr+pxs45T0EYc7h2oSITM9uc8v75Cz+uQePvsnHGaqJpd4waE+KCsvZir3fb9DI
1Q77IxZbn4GaElvqGLC+S/W6bHnlRb3AwVmcAgqjtpHZ53Fi62PJvlrRbMmRZhSjtFKpVHQiVI7fAp5l
bgDOJ4AtPQuIJYWhBO0IR0fjWpVMB9NKd3ImHVEVdpPndFimolX32npM7/6Qq5NIUR6gsiIuAfDhE09Y
Ly60ImWOaAOUkfVpb/FxGw1WO6WkvW7JYfzD8FSVihKx/VaqO+9XG/glfEq7JGrd8d+g6/q4/fh2oHTY
nBBZMKiI6Wr6U6sgi5TET4axoV/FtrNxdQszzEbpKy28Gw7rPOM5tRploN4/q7LYGTFbA7kEr1buMjy8
sLVIIW6Gy+mgOyrm53VO5+EhYZ1vCPor+gdu3vXTJQvIHSwelxGW9B0iPfd6pP9wnuY5YfG03/OpkOV6
ZcoCZKtK7ZY0/tAdQ2w3IMN7VWL5gi4CbgBdwu7HjXqyiTCfdulAj0wNS72tx8RWoU1V3isaGbwfUjWZ
c8CSKZaF/dT2ky9Lwh2GUfLIoB5nghsg2cs50awgn8cnd6jl6eRrRE413Gm1ZBgmX194M8sVVcOiKpG+
3EDbloenl5/Enkg/1eWVInwjDcodkhwSLY4TwdnE9Ea3td8AUo7Ua7Kh+0Ii1EsUvHX/M3l3fSwIW+7r
C0QaEJnQixXpQfAMjo2G8oxOIVU+wNZnxJ6m7k63ULU+xw/hSR5vdjGPxmdlnbkK4WVqCSqVWzvikCtR
KpreCp1qNdT2V2R6l1jZyZk/45K6ShRscs4IUIx5cMNzjbfRR4HP9C9r3e4we0rdujO8TeTAZMBLPGO6
Q3yVkk469e3FJXKvpY2872yhoUQKDYL8CubCDntdlUTddTBvVhhUCoJrKfyLKvpnYTz+vGT0rAvmCQwC
MyNpq7g0iI7nOEkihWv6KGsZhIHw6Ihn7MehOoJ86qwYn1ZnZv27VA8G5TvCBxSDMSqM7yKTALNzs0hy
PzuhKD4Ih8269NJK3AOIo6W4oYN11z8dP6cAeiU0hI0YFgevXFDbW858JL2ABR0oyIXZlXqRZBH64gR4
HIWTUhsXx3a3dsbjExpvRUyWW9pPnm4+5M9sW6bUCfmcOfV978TUaw8LB7xhnDqU43J0CSA/YELtmKIn
yH5vwFjRbS+95h3oisM4Iaxf6PFI0t8+Nkrs/H/LEfT2Hu2Y/bvjNMtoI0RqdHAEAtas3qORDAZD0tj/
9IJN+4Lhy4YvyleMQ/r1qEHLD8CScS/EqUPqMR5BcLy5Yrp35R2Z2yu6HBQbcYeeAN/55YyzgkGbu4vD
j/czqSKuwXHNUhiFozYN9sho55biZWiq

<Encryption Terminated>

That's a lot of numbers but yes they are necessary to keep the system up and running. There's no need to worry that I'll be a grain of sand in your systems transmission.
Oh, you'll find it quite intriguing that I was able to adapt your encryption key...

jsMosVsqh3sDgCyx+nAuH6saQP+4ZYlFp4meZMs4Im8NLDbEWkt9/YUSTV4BjR3g334nAX+k+LbqPUI2
JSEBg3WxVfJoet7MLiA03VjvMDEikfB54QIYSo81I3v3Pxzye8I9nXOUHBEreFfofXdNzMAX5kcqMbPL
MkYZuEGjF2bb9ULIz4fmltDgSmm5ucHQgitnoDHKeidcK4nVoPBsFlMElyOZERUaEXK2HZQS9BaTLrh/
shkd+3q0RlzO1BbOIsSBJlOEvcWFOQEAJHloZoON0flKvQRY51h3EORImJl+rXrxkS2DGwqHJnMmbY1B
DLLthvA3AzPFs5RW1S5hlajAAH/6sjCaxF4f7BEj9DHwBfIzyGFLxOgAkD+TgJi1nUdBbqFRzK1Ry+QW
OZ41mDYwxNt7YM0lk4BlBJcvElHDnsi3qekRupGWW8bG77E7UzjDwOqyca8z6n4PbOFjCcBPi+wLx/19
oURAQJAaAiYBTBn9gHNuoln3bIdhqFRxTn0Em0Nagj1i+in2RUy0gSl8sYzLsQuyA7rVZuygrr+CGqcl
eza0sdhPOJaQdDX/sldgMT8hQyKz89ZiZpVMYcEwRDAy9OCUOblRFR0jEhpxH1Slrno01dkaZziu9V81
lLXkmnx5HyxpPYNESqDeQK873mT+GZo2pylwZ7SS0YZfHIcN2ho4Hg==

The key can be found in New York. It's sitting right in the crosshair.

Sonya Mosby
Nothing but trouble

Deleting router logs...
Signal Lost...
Pages: 1 2