Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: SGL|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2110vn9.png]

Two of your capital class vessels in your fleet wing shot at the Gallic base which operates under my father. I want explanations now before I declare your vessels rogue and place a KOS on you.

Prince Joseph DeFrance

[Image: grpendbar.png]
[INCOMING GALLIC TELEGRAM]

[Image: tumblr_m43itzwblS1qbyo9z.png]
Gideon von Leszczynski speaking now

Your Highness
We were following direct order from Gallic Royal Navy High Command to first siege and then change the illegal base Palais d'Justice into free floating atoms. Please talk with Marchall about that. About me.. well I am so sorry about the whole situation. Things like that should not happen in future I hope. That all was an mistake. Made by mine supperiors

[Image: tumblr_m4abjauj7w1qhubzt.jpg]

Regards
Head of Gallic Internal Security Agency Sigillum
Captain-General von Leszczynski

[font=Trebuchet Ms][END OF TELEGRAM]

[Image: 2110vn9.png]

Don't play with me. I can and will destroy you if you insult me with petty little jokes. I'm not in the mood nor should you act so if you plan on being apart of Gallia for much longer.

Prince Joseph DeFrance

[Image: grpendbar.png]
[INCOMING GALLIC TELEGRAM]

[Image: tumblr_lvlmmoWkqz1qfkaqso1_r1_500.gif]
Gideon von Leszczynski speaking now

Your Highness
That was not mine intention to insult your honor. *mutters that no one will hear: you stupid ugly rattface* ehem sorry got sore throat your Highness. As I said please sort it of with Adeliee erm I mean Marchall Roux.

Regards
Head of Gallic Internal Security Agency Sigillum
Captain-General von Leszczynski

[font=Trebuchet Ms][END OF TELEGRAM]