Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: An illegal fight to death event idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Just an quick sketch of an idea. I don't know if this has been done yet but here goes nothing.

A criminal organization (could be OC, corsair or anyone who feels like organizing the event) kidnaps one police officer from the house police forces (4 policemen). They take them to a remote system and give them a choice to retain their lives by agreeing to fight to death. Then these policemen do a 2 vs 2 fight to death (random pairing) and then winning pair take on each other to see who gets to live with possible monetary reward.

All the on-lookers/event organizers have to pay a 5 mio entry fee that goes to the betting pot. And the winner(s) split the pot when the last policeman standing limps away with his share of credits.

Some ideas for parameters:

- low lever fighters without thrusters.

All it needs is 4 "willing" police officers and people placing bets and let the sinister blood games begin.
gosh, reminds me on such trash movies from when i was too young to actually watch such films like "bloodsports" or all those 80s van damme things:). - might be fun though.

but consider capturing 4 LPIs - what will they do? - donut eating contest untill they blow up? - cause if you tell them to fight, they ll all turn into opposite directions and engage cruise.
Oh god you are one sick bastard...
I love it! XD

Quote: - low lever fighters without thrusters.
ahahahahhahaa this would really be awesome to see.

Seems like a damn good idea, so are there are police players interested in being the 'captives'?

' Wrote:Just an quick sketch of an idea. I don't know if this has been done yet but here goes nothing.

A criminal organization (could be OC, corsair or anyone who feels like organizing the event) kidnaps one police officer from the house police forces (4 policemen). They take them to a remote system and gives them a choice to retain their lives by agreeing to fight to death. Then these two police men do a 2 vs 2 fight to death (random pairing) and the winner pair then takes on each other to see who gets to live with possible monetary reward.

All the on-lookers/event organizers have to pay a 5 mio entry fee that goes to the betting pot. And the winner(s) split the pot when the lucky survivor if found out.

Some ideas for parameters:

- low lever fighters without thrusters.

All it needs is 4 "willing" police officers and people placing bets and let the sinister blood games begin.
' Wrote:gosh, reminds me on such trash movies from when i was too young to actually watch such films like "bloodsports" or all those 80s van damme things:). - might be fun though.

but consider capturing 4 LPIs - what will they do? - donut eating contest untill they blow up? - cause if you tell them to fight, they ll all turn into opposite directions and engage cruise.

That's why I thought getting one from Kusari, Bretonia, Liberty and Rheinland would be the optimal. Gives more flavor as their ZOI never meets really.

And I've seen my fair share of those movies. Illegal betting features heavily in those.

So if someone wants to organize this thing I don't mind. I don't have time or character in any suitable faction to do this.
What a sickening act of violence... I place my bet on the Rheinland pilot. :cool:
' Wrote:but consider capturing 4 LPIs - what will they do? - donut eating contest untill they blow up? - cause if you tell them to fight, they ll all turn into opposite directions and engage cruise.

Who told you that?:unsure:

It might be fun if those "willing volunteers" actually propperly RP'd their house. Say, the agressive Rheinlander, chicken LPI, Honorable KSP, brave Bretonian.

Great idea Looqas.
Oh yeah. I forgot to say that the onlookers all have CDs so no running away option;)
Outstanding!! I'd love to watch such an event. I have 5 mil set aside at this moment just for this.
And I agree with Honestic...my bet is on Rhineland :P
Let me know if, when, and where and I'll be there.
-Flagg (OUTCAST RENEGADE)
*Pops out of trash bin*

Did someone mention...KUMITE?

Mrrraeeeioww!(Babel Fish Translation: OYEA!)

Three fish-heads on the Kusarinese!
Yeah.. those movies...

anyway...without thruster... omg.. can't imagine how to fly ship without one!!!!

Without shield it's possible... got my own shot off a few times... but without thrusters!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6