Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: what Ossie would you like? #2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Its pretty simple. Vote in a poll and post your choise below. Making a discussion was a terrible idea...

Also, a rule: only ONE post per player. Dont discuss other persons opinions, this is useless and serves no real purpose. This is not Flood. I want to have as clear as possible results. Hope for your understanding and cooperation.

So...... Lets go!
as the other thing about guns showed,
threads like these are a waste of effort.
get rid of all caps for corsairs, hessians and other pirates in my opinion... no RP reason for em to have em...
' Wrote:get rid of all caps for corsairs, hessians and other pirates in my opinion... no RP reason for em to have em...

Yes!
Keep the hulls , turn them into huge transport like ships with such stats.
That way they are RP devices only.
Base killing would need a special kind of weapon like many propose.
Get rid of caps alright. Freelancer will be better off without them.

Alternatively, remake cap ship weapons in the way that would never allow them to ruin snubfights, and strip them of bots for the same reason.

Oh and, ossie is fine as it is, some capwhores just need to stop whining 24/7
The thread already takes it's turn...
' Wrote:Get rid of caps alright. Freelancer will be better off without them.

Alternatively, remake cap ship weapons in the way that would never allow them to ruin snubfights, and strip them of bots for the same reason.

Oh and, ossie is fine as it is, some capwhores just need to stop whining 24/7

That!

If not...
Give corsairs another Light BS, buff Osiris with more firepower and give it back to the Order.
I have owned an order osiris a while back (and sold it). Seeing a LN-ish ship in corsair hands is like a Mossad trooper using other guns but their own, self made Uzis.

So, in that idea, I suppose the Osiris should stay to the Order. I bet they'd need a new "upgraded" BB, Osiris's arcs are failing. Assault BB having a dead angle of 10 degrees or so in it's bow (and being unable to fire 2 outta 5 of it's heaviest weapons in that direction) kinda kills the "assault" purpose of the ship.

Perhaps, can we have that "Geb" - it is likely almost as potent as the Osiris (damage output wise) - as a strike battleship, while increasing Osiris's size and making it "heavier" in stats? After all, in the campaign, the Osiris took out two LN Dreadnoughts when it saved Trent from New York - it should be tougher than the LN Dread stats wise, if you ask me:)

As for the corsairs, leave them as they are. I find the Legate BB (I own one) to be a better match than a light battleship for a faction who's ships are all bit of a tank in their respective category (titan being a tanky VHF, praetorian as a tanky bomber - list goes on), by that I'd say we don't need a light battleship which sucks after all.

I hope I addressed all that was asked in the poll.:D
' Wrote:get rid of all caps for corsairs, hessians and other pirates in my opinion... no RP reason for em to have em...

this has my vote. definitely for corsairs if nothing else.

but you need to submit it to the corsair faction leaders and they must approve of it. preferably unanimously, so ...

probably not.

Leave only the cruisers. Only Blood Dragons have RP behind the Togo.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5