Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Logs of the HMS-Argosax
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: northernfleetlogo4-1.png]

Entry: 001
Stardate: 16th July 819AS
Subject: MADNESS

Drake here, its been over month since the fall of our base with the BAF, Mollys and GRN breathing down our necks the situation began to look grim.
When I was arrested and imprisoned on HMP Glasshouse the whole base fell into disarray, comrades were killing eachother for food and water soon supplies ran out. It was total bloodshed, I cried for my Niece when I heard that HMS Snake succombed to the fate of the Valors FWD Gun. All this because of the BAF, all because of one man one bastard man and his decision to leave us for dead when all we were doing was carrying out the Duke's orders.

I tell you Bretonia is not a Monarchy its a Military State, the Queen is just a facade that the state hides behind to legitimise its illegal actions. Like those of the TREACHEROUS BASTARD, the Duke of Norfolk who issued orders to abandon any rescue attempts of BAF men stuck on our base, our men, his own damned men he sentenced them to death and no one battered an eyelid. What real monarchy would allow such actions? NONE

Uncomfortably Bretonia lies in bed with the unclean of our once great house, engaging in under the table deals with the likes of the Junkers and Mollys, Colluding against the 13th Fleet.
These truely are punishable actions, and thanks to the escape of me and my crew we will be the Anvil that will enact justice and smash out their teeth when crap utters from their mouths.

We are declared renegades in the house that we once bled for but I know secretly our people still pray for us, in Bretonia the 13th Northern Fleet are legends and I am proud to still fly the 13th flag of Bretonia.
My goal will be the undermining of bretonias defense in leeds, as I would rather kneel at the feet of a Real King (Charles) than live on my knees under a fake queen who has no real power.

The Argosax will infiltrate, sabotage, and destroy all that support the BAF. We will do anything in order to survive and reach our goal which is the Fall of the Bretonian Military State. We work in the shadows and with aid of technology we will not be stopped.

Right now though, my main concern is for the safety of my crew! Its been hard so far for us to find a new base of operations since Western Outpost went down and we are fast running out of friends. Maybe the Zoners or IMG could offer some refuge?

Wondering through orkney is not good either, with Valors on the Prowl we must move quick.

To be continued........
Entry: 002
Stardate: 20th July 819AS
Subject: Confusion

We ran into an officer of the BIS today as we had intercepted reports filtering through radio traffic warning of a dangerous presence in the form a certain corsair CN|Dada given his status: Level 90 it was deemed a worthwhile risk to break Ghost Protocols and engage this corsair as he did pose a threat to Bretonian people for whom we still serve even if the "Queen" hails us traitors. Upon arrival in Manchester, analysis showed the corsair not to be a Warship but a lone bomber so our presence was not really required even if the Law did not want us there anyway.

Dada was quickly neutralised but then the BIS Agent began blabbing some crap about how we 13th are traitors surely the BAF lackeys are not so blind to see for themselves that the house they represent is corrupt and infact they are the real enemy not us (13th). Some people really have to open their eyes to whats really going on.
He was lucky I chose not to destroy his ship after all he is one of "them"

Anyway luckily there were no Warships present so we were able to Cloak out of sight before those BAF| Bastards could call for backup.
Entry: 003
Stardate: 22nd September 820AS
Subject: SKYFALL

It has been almost a year since a captain last entered into these logs, unfortunately for the last one "Francis Drake" was hung by his neck for treason after almost a year on the run. The glorious 13th Northern Fleet leader then turned terrorist was planning surprise attacks against fellow Bretonians.

Well little did he think of the loyalty to the Bretonian people his X.O had me, so much so it was me Commander Jack Wills who managed to lead a successful coup aboard the Argosax allowing use to retake the ship and then surrender it to the Armed Forces Primary Guard the BAF|.

I must say though I was scared to surrender the Argosax after retaking it especially as we all feared reprisals from being branded traitors by the BAF who did so execute Francis Drake and his loyal crew! Luckily though they did not so we were spared. Further more I was deeply honoured to receive clearance to continue to serve Bretonia in the same light I had done with the 13th when they were still a legal fleet.

Only this time to lead the Argosax which truly is a legendary ship that has served in many campaigns against the Gauls and received 30 Battlestars for Valor kills but back then it was easier to take down a valor they were slower and not very maneuverable they also lacked the FWD gun which the newer class of valor has now, also many Royal Navy captains were not battle hardened as they had come out of a house that has remained hidden from us for hundreds of years where as we had been fighting a war with Kusari before now.

FWD Gun or not I am determined to lead the Argosax to victory by all means necessary even if that means me sacrificing the ship and her crew for the sake of Bretonia I will do it.

Current state of affairs in Bretonia are quite grim at the moment, despite all our victories Bretonia was never really ready to take on such a formidable foe as Gallia their strength lie in sheer numbers that are overwhelming what with recent events it was thus inevitable that Gallia would take full control of the Leeds System which they have now done. The last stand is currently taking place planet side at Leeds, the Gauls pushed all the way to the docking ring which they hijacked and re-programmed so now Bretonian red-cross ships are not able to get into Leeds to aid the remaining refugees there or even evacuate them.

The Gauls have parked Battleship Oubli right outside and the surface of Leeds receives Planetary Bombardments daily from Gallic artillery so its only a matter of time now before SKYFALL reigns down upon Planet Leeds and it is lost forever!

We can only do so much to try and halt the Gallic onslaught and buy the people of Leeds enough time for back up to arrive from Liberty, although I pray for them it will come sooner rather than later. Liberty weren't in this war much to begin with but what with the fighting against the Krauts over in Texas.

I have heard though that this conflict is now over Rheinland being financially crippled ever since the IC pulled out of Bonn, I just hope the Liberties can bring some of that battleluck our way we are gonna need it.

This conflict truly has become a living nightmare there are so many battlefronts now in Magellan, Gallia is knocking on Liberties door. The fall of Leeds means New London is next in their sniper-scope.

We shall see what happens next....

Commander Jack Wills, CO of HMS-Argosax signing off
Entry: 004
Stardate: 13th November 823AS
Subject: Betrayal

Its been a while since I last entered anything into ya, ey log.

Man, I tell you its been an eventful last couple of years. But it seems we are on the run again, with the BAF gone mad declaring us outlaws. They have declared us hostile for our patriotic actions in Manchester. The Battlegroup Auxesia, Sirius's own ragtag army of deserters, pirates and stolen ships from every military house you can think of. Have spread like a cancer in Sirius, picking allegiances with distasteful terrorist factions and lawfuls alike that suit their needs while waging war with others, namely Liberty our most trusted allies. Bretonia true ally of Liberty for hundreds of years has chosen to ally with Battlegroup Auxesia although they are killing Libertonians. How can this make sense, what Michelle O'Brian thinking?

I can tell you Bretonia has gone mad.

In Manchester, they was a major operation underway to curb a nomad incursion, allies including the First Fleet of Liberty were there to assist us. Guess showed the wanted deserter come Auxesian Turncoat - LNS Cincinnati renamed ACV Arktos was there "lending a hand".

An Auxesian Dreadnought has no right to enter bretonian space, and to be their unhindered in the presence of the first fleet is unacceptable. They had already initiated hostilities with the Libertonians, that abomination had to be put down.

With the first fleet in support, Arktos fell to the cannons of the Argosax. There was no chance for her!

Now we have been branded Outlaws by the very house we have bled for. I only hope Francis Drake is not up there looking down on us saying I told you so!

We are currently set adrift in Cortez, headed to Coronado. We have a highly sought cargo on board, we must off load it soon. But we cannot be detected. We need to make port soon...

Entry: 005
Stardate: 13th November 823AS
Subject: Telegram

Liberty still hasn't replied to any of our hails, situation is getting critical here. We need support soon, my cargo cant contain this biohazardous entity for much longer.

Entry: 005
Stardate: 20th November 823AS
Subject: Anxious

As per Admiral Alan Jone's orders. The Argosax has now arrived safely at Norfolk Shipyard in New York. I must say New York is a busy system. The local populous are very active in trading and commerce. I have never seen such traffic moving through a single trade lane.

The amenities on Norfolk Shipyard are second to none and the engineers are highly skilled. Their knowledge of bretonian technology is incredible. Many extensive repairs the Argosax needed have now been carried out and in good time.

The crew of the Argosax have now disembarked from the ship and I have given them all two weeks leave, so they can rest. Some have headed off to explore the Big Apple down on Mahattan. Note, however the Liberty Navy have been strict on how the remaining crew may proceed within the ship. HMS Argosax has been given dry dock status meaning that until the Admiral says so our ship will be grounded, which is understandable I know Alan has our best interests at heart.

I do wonder how these negotiations will pan out? Hopefully Bretonia will finally see the Auxesians for who they really are (gun-touting terrorists) and declare them outlaws in Bretonia. That way our actions would have been vindicated defending Liberty against them!

I would really like if our ship and crew could be transferred to the Liberty Navy Fleet, I think we would serve our host nation well. We have much experience to share with Liberty