Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: IC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: FrederickVonKleinzTop.png]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]Guten Tag Interspace. You know a lot of strange things have crossed mein desk before. But this one is certainly the most interesting as of late. You will get one chance to explain what your shipping is doing with a presumably stolen ALG vessel before I turn this data over to der Rheinwehr. Und I can assure you any chance at amnesty after that will be much less likely if not non-existent. You have twenty-four hours to respond from the time this transmission goes out.

Attachments: [1] - [2]

[Image: FrederickVonKleinzBottom.png]
[Image: Untitled.png]
Comm ID - Maggie Shoemaker
Subject - Strange Vessel

Mr. Von Kleinz,

There's no need for hostility sir. As you know Interspace no longer has access to new Stork vessels since the issues with Rheinland began. Our fleet is already aging and for replacements we have had to salvage derelict Storks. I've yet to go through our files and determine the Smyrna's origins but I can assure you that we have no interest in stealing vessels from ALG. Most likely it was some sort of transponder issue cause by age or lack of maintenance from skilled Daumann technicians. If you require proof I'm sure we could arrange for DHC technicians to inspect the vessel and confirm that the vessel was not stolen from your company.

Maggie Shoemaker
CEO, Interspace Commerce
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]
[color=#FFCC33]Frau Shoemaker are you aware of what ALG does with its outdated shipping vessels? I'll give you a hint. Its in the job description. Now, that being said, you will -not- take that ship to any Daumann technician. Instead you will take it immediately to Helgoland in Sigma-13 for ALG's own technicians to look over should you wish to rectify this situation.

Subject - Strange Vessel

Mr. Von Kleinz,

I'm afraid that would be quite impossible. The gunners on Hegoland have a habit of shooting any Interspace vessels that get too close. Would somewhere more neutral be acceptable to you? Your technicians are of course always welcome on Newark Station where the IMV Smyrna is moored right now pending further investigation.

Maggie Shoemaker
CEO, Interspace Commerce
[color=#FFCC33]
If a more Neutral location is to be used. Aland Shipyard would be more appropriate for inspection as I'm certain IMG would not be opposed to our technicians utilizing one of their moors. Und Aland is a bit more neutral than an Interspace Base as well as better equipped for inspection. We will inform you after we contact IMG if this is acceptable for them. Und I'm sure it is acceptable for you?

Subject - Strange Vessel

Mr. Von Kleinz,

That is acceptable. I will have the IMV Smyrna transferred to Waterloo Station under guard so that it will be ready once a deal with the IMG is struck. I look forward to hearing from you so we can clear this up as soon as possible. Interspace has no ill will with your company, and certainly no reason to resort to theft. I'm very curious as to how this happened myself.

Maggie Shoemaker
CEO, Interspace Commerce

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]IMG has opened dock 3 berth A2 up for use. ALG's own inspection team will be sent over. We expect the Smyrna to be there for a full inspection as quickly as your captain can get it there.

Subject - Strange Vessel

Mr. Von Kleinz,

Barring any interference from the Corsairs we should have the IMV Smyrna at Aland Shipyard withing 24-48 hours. I'll be travelling there myself aboard the IMV Monmouth, our flagship, to ensure that there are no problems. I hope you will consider the same, I would much like to discuss this matter in person.

Maggie Shoemaker
CEO, Interspace Commerce

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]After consulting my schedule it seems I do not have anything exceptionally pressing, at least not anything that can't be dealt with remotely, so I should be able to travel to Aland. As we both know in business time is everything, I trust that you will not waste my time Frau Shoemaker.

Subject - Strange Vessel

Mr. Von Kleinz,

Of course not. Time is credits as they say. Given the sensitive political nature of this issue though I feel it's best we give it our full attention.

Maggie Shoemaker
CEO, Interspace Commerce
Pages: 1 2