Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: PRIORITY: Republic of Liberty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.:=Incoming Transmission=:.

[color=black][ [Image: Emma-Watson.jpg] ]

Comm ID: Maréchal Julie Bonheur
Subject: Priority Transmission to Republic of Liberty
Encryption Level: High

"To whom it may concern,

I cordially invite you and a delegation of your peers to the Tri-Nationale War Convention, which will be held at a neutral location for all parties involved with this venue.

This messages reaches you in hopes to establish what will be known as the 'Tau War Articles,' a set of articles that I, Maréchal Julie Bonheur, wish to construct during the duration of this war, a guideline for future engagements between all parties whom are at war with the Royal Kingdom of Gallia.

I request that hostilities be stopped between all warring parties for the duration of this venue to ensure the safe arrival and departure of all delegates involved. Hostilities will commence between warring parties upon the safe return of departing delegates the following day.

I would also request that delegates bring their own security detail of no more than two of their finest soldiers, who are to provide a joint-security detail with other security members.

More information will be provided once all parties have agreed on a neutral location."

[color=#000000].:=Transmission Terminated=:.
Maréchal Julie Bonheur;

We respectfully decline your invitation. This war was started by yourselves without good reason. Clearly, dialogue is impossible with those representing such unreasonable monarchs. Therefore, we feel that any diplomatic meeting with yourselves would be asking our delegates to take a long walk off of a short pier, when it comes to the quality of their reasoning skills.

- Robert McKay, Secretary of State for Defense
.:=Incoming Transmission=:.

[color=black][ [Image: Emma-Watson.jpg] ]

Comm ID: Maréchal Julie Bonheur
Subject: Priority Transmission to Republic of Liberty
Encryption Level: High

"It shames me to hear that the Republic of Liberty will not be attending the venue. I do have to agree that my predecessors have been more than uncooperative since the outbreak of war, however, if I'm going to be commanding a battlegroup on the front... I would like my enemies to share a similar code of honour.

Either way, I shall keep the Republic of Liberty informed of the progress made at the venue, in case your delegation wishes to still show. Before I end the transmission, I would like to say that none of the parties involved would be forced to walk a short pier, as I was hoping this venue would go as smoothly as possible.

This transmission shall remain open in the event the Republic of Liberty wishes to still partake in convention.

May we find light during these dark times,
Au Revoir."

[color=#000000].:=Transmission Terminated=:.