Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Governor Aine Moore, Mollys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: hlogo.png]
Incoming message.
Sender: Kayo, Chiba
Message reads:

Konnichiwa Miss Moore,

I hope this message reaches you in good health.

Your faction and my Family have not had many run-ins with each other. Encounters that we did have, went smooth, and without much friction.
However it is sad to see the Mollys fighting with the Gaians. It is my hope that while reading this message, you can look past our alliance with the Gaians. Maybe we can even form a bridge between your two factions to re-open negotiations. Maybe it will even be possible to restore the old alliance between the Mollys and the Gaians, that used to be.
Regarding the turmoil in east-Bretonia and the Omegas, I can tell you that the Hogosha are rarely there, and thus will not interfere between you and the Corsairs whatsoever.

I have been studying resource sources in various houses, and have noticed that a fair amount is being manufactured within Kusari. Some of these are needed in your specific area of Bretonia in fair quantity. Other resources that you might need are within our reach(a certain northern house).
I believe we may be able to help each other here, as a start of relations between us.
For example, we could move decent amounts of Basic Alloys to the Golden Coin, and that for a rather low price!
Naturally, we can also relocate some rescources from the Crown here and there. Maybe with addition of our forces, the Queen will be more willing to allow Dublin independency and recall all of her forces.

For now, I believe i have given you thoughts aplenty for now, Governor.

I very much look forward to your reply.

Signed,
Kayo Chiba
Black Dragon Society Kumichō

End of message
[Image: amooretopki.png]

Greetings Mister Chiba,

As our staffs have been in communication privately and historians verifying past encounters, I feel that the time is well nigh on formalizing an arrangement between ourselves. To restate some findings, yes our direct encounters with the Black Dragon Society have been few, seldom, and never much of a major issue for either side. Only those encounters with other groups styling themselves as Hogosha were a problem. 1 would also confirm that Mollys have historically been neutral or allied to prior incarnations of the Gaian governing body. Relations with Nature's Last Hope were amicable while those with the Neo Terran Front were strong enough to be considered allies. Both the Mollys and Gaians pursue major changes in the government of Bretonia. Our enemy is the Crown, not each other. Should the Black Dragon Society be able to help bridge the gap between ourselves and the current Gaian leadership, that would be greatly helpful.

I am ready to open access for the BDS to the Goldern Coin among others of our installations. Let us see how well we put into practice our desires for trade and neutrality while we purge our enemies. Beyond trade, I am not ready to broker a military alliance at this time however. Small steps first, and we have the issues of our other allies. Yours being the Kusari government which does not permit us trade, Samura and the Farmer's Alliance, while ours are the Blood Dragons and Golden Chrysanthemums. To wit, it is not highly unusual in Sirius for allies to trade and do technological exchanges with each others' enemies.

To be more clear, while a BDS ship may find Mollys shooting at BAF ships at the same time as they, we will not assist you in a battle between yourselves and the Blood Dragons. Your former emperor has allied himself to Bretonia and his exile ships have continually attacked the Mollys, your presumed employer Samura supplies them. As long as such remains the status quo, the Molly shall seek out and destroy both at every opportunity.

I will not hold BDS responsible for the actions of their allies any more than Liberty cuts off aid to Bretonia even though Bretonia trades with their enemy Rheinland and vice versa. Similarly, neither Bretonia nor Kusari negated trade with Liberty even though it supported both sides in their war with each other. Sirius history is full of such precedents and thus we will act according to merit while still considering the friendships of others.

Thus mister Chiba, shall we commence trade?

Aine Moore
Governor, Mollys

[Image: amoorebtmf.png]