Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Steve Holloway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
==Incoming Transmission==

==Identification: Light Runner==
==Topic: 'Promise'==

[Image: Light_racer.png]

[color=#FFFFFF]*A girl appeared on the screen, looking into the camera*

Heya there, Steve!

You can probably remember the..uh well...promise I made. Or...let's just call it that one offer. However, I am currently on my way back to Liberty. Have been in the Omegas and...hell! It's far more exciting over here, I am telling you!

*She grinned, adjusting the camera a bit*

Duh...before I forget about why I am actually contacting you. We talked about the 400 m/s barrier, ye? When I am back, I could tell you more, if you are still interested of course. We could meet on Freeport 4 again if you want.

Oh and...I maybe plan to do the next 'bigger' race here in the Omegas. It's...as I said. Quite exciting here!

Hmm...I guess that's all for now! I'll see you soon~.

*She waved into the camera and turned it off*

==Transmission terminated==
) Incoming transmission
) Source: Barrier Gate Station
) ID: Steve Holloway

Racing in the Omegas? Now I'm really-really looking forward to participate there, so keep me updated, okay? Could probably help a bit with the navigational charts, because a race isn't a race if there aren't weapon platforms and angry sentinels waiting at the end of the jump holes.

And yeah, I'm still quite interested in those engineering tricks you told me about, hope you were serious there. Freeport 4 would work perfectly.
==Incoming Transmission==

==Identification: Light Runner==
==Topic: Great!==

Awesome! You know the Omegas well, huh? Sounds exciting!

I'll be at the Freeport tomorrow. Then we can talk about everything. Can't wait!

[color=#FFFFFF]*She smirked and waved into the camera, turning it off*

==Transmission terminated==