Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: All busy Stationowners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Fixedsys]---Incoming Trasmission---
[color=#FFFFFF]Comm ID: Phil Adamson
Encryption level: Low
Subject: An extra help for base Administrators?

Greetings dear Administrators of the bases,
Struggling to reach for your desired goal with your base? I'm glad to help you out...Just if you could lay out all the imports and exports you need/have and i'll ship it for you.
Of course, i indeed am looking for work so i expect to get a decent payment outta it. So just let me know all the prices of the Imports and Exports and i think you'd have a active supplier real soon.

A little About myself: I am a lone trader, just looking for some work.
I fly under Interspace Commerce papers and i have an beautiful Stork with a whoppin' 5000 of a cargo space.

Thank you for your time,
Phil Adamson

[color=#FFFFFF]
[font=Fixedsys]---Trasmission Terminated---
---Retransmitting Transmission---
-----------------------------DATA CONNECTION................................ESTABLISHED-----------
-----------------------------RECEIVING MESSAGE DATA.....................DONE---------------------

Encryption: Medium
Sender: Laura Craft, Shuri base issues manager of Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH
Sent from: Shuri base, Okinawa system
To: Phil Adamson
Subject: Price of deliveries

[Image: LauraCraft2.jpg]

Greetings, Mr. Adamson! My name is Laura Craft and I work for independent transport company Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH. Maybe I will have some work for you. But it depends on the price of your services, of course. So I need to know how much you want for delivery of 25 000 cargo units of polymers and 50 000 cargo units of robotics to base in Okinawa system. You can send me your answer via this channel or via PM to this company neuralnet account. I´m looking forward to your reply.

------------------------------END OF THE MESSAGE----------------------------------------------
------------------------------DATA CONNECTION.....................TERMINATED----------------
<<<<<<<<<< Incoming Transmission >>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<< ID: Sam Donalds >>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<< Location: transmitted via: Planet Houston, Texas >>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<< Encryption: Standart >>>>>>>>>>

Greetings, Mr.Adamson.

Luckenbach Station is in constant need of essential base goods and various construction materials.
Our prices are decent, slightly higher than what one would expect them around liberty, also we are selling cheap scrap, premium scrap and sometimes even manifolds.

Give us a call if you are interested in a complete list.

Signed,
Sam Donalds

<<<<<<<<<< Transmission ended >>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<< Signal lost >>>>>>>>>>