Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Michal Golanski CC: Order High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: SeHDy.png]
Salute, admiral.

For many years I've thought that if I will join to Liberty navy I've get a big gun, well paid work, which is will be good for people of Liberty and border systems and for my home, Erie.

Yeah, first paragraph I've got after end of Academy on West Point. I had SO MUCH fun with my good friends Liberty Rogues. Do they tried atleast once don't fly drunk? Not my business, but they are nice big targets. *coarse laugh*

Oh, I've digressed. Let' me introduce myself. I'm Jack Anderson, a officer of Liberty Navy. I was born in Zoner family and tried to be a Zoner for awhile - but that not for my taste. Peacefully that's not about me, I like to have fun with on my Avenger.

So I decide join into Navy ranks - in that moment propaganda on Erie was strong. After that establishing "protectorate" is began propaganda how it's so cool to be a libretonian citizen and how's bad Xenos and other unlawfuls. I don't know why our gaffers decide that we cannot live peacefully with them, for many years we had a harmonious relationship, and still somewhere, like in Kepler. So, they're decide let a government take a nice piece of Erie? I'm not about Zoner policy, but it's not exactly which Zoners fight for, leave governments and be independent?.. Well, always curious why these edge Zoners cannot bring over 9000 Nephilims and take control here. Anyway, back to business.

After some years of working for "liberty people" I know how it's rotten inside. It's absolutely clear, currently government is interesting only for their benefits, not a people. They don't give a cent for a life of man, I already lost few my friends in suicide missions.

So as you get it - I want get the hell outta here. But before to do some moves, which is cannot be explained to these High Command nerds and rednecks, I want to know - do I have a opened doorstep to The Order? Yea, I can join back to my buddies Zoners, but I must face it, I don't like their methods to do a war. I'll better to kill myself than begin trade.

And yea, don't surprise where I'd get this frequency. My old friend Chris gave it to me, which is part of Zoner Trading... Whatever, I didn't remember.

Anyway, I'm awaiting for your answer, admiral.
[Image: jf4PO.png]
[Image: 1zohq84.png]
Doors are open, defectors loyal to cause will feel welcome in The Order. It will be way better if you forward any possibly valuable intel, your rank and whether you have anyone else to take with you like other disgrunted officers. Dissapearance of single lieutenant can be handled more discretly than doing same with number of captains.

Admiral Golanski out.

[Image: 2lutfzp.png]
[Image: cOEru.png]
IT'S SHOW TIME!

*background voices*
- What the, is that thing working?
- Jack, you told me to switch on this thing.
- No more cookies for you!

Oh, salute admiral. Sorry for our masked ball, won't explain what we are doing here.

Anyway, back to business. I'm not that defector as many understand this word, I'm doing only it for good - for my lovely Erie and of course for the humanity in general, I'm with guys glad to help you and your movement fight against aliens and idiots in the government.

Anyway, as I haven't access to reach data banks with blueprints and any valuable information, can't help you there. But I have something better. I'm was assigned to captain rank, and new thing, which is still not finished awaiting for my command - LNS-Olympia, a dreadnought class vessel. As I checking the order on Juneau Shipyard, it's will be ready in a week or so and it will be descend from shipyard in that time.

You may understand is will be equipped with latest sweet things, which may contains alot of valuable equipment. Even with some Guardians and probably my Avenger will be there in deck.

So Admiral, if it's sounds interesting for the Order, let me know. You have about week to prepare intercept squad.

As for information which I have, it's will go directly from Juneau to Pennsylvania, which will be stationed there. Everything depends on your taste when and where you want to start salvaging mission. Also, my guys will try to disengage automatic defense protocol while you will arrive to us. Ship will be under my control as a woman. It's can do everything, even without a captain's command. Box of smart electronics. But not that smart as Me.

As I've hear from technicians, if happens unauthorized docking, every door, floor, level and even bathroom will be sealed. So you have to hurry. Although, mayday signals will be reduced, so nobody will come to us. I hope. Bring your smart guys, we will have to hack the systems, or it's won't move.

Nevertheless, you may use some help from the side, maybe try to ask Xenos? Their presence in Pennsylvania surprisingly high there, maybe they're have base somewhere.
[Image: OhvEn.png]
[Image: 1zohq84.png]
Involvment of Xenos is viable but my recommendation is to call in Xeno Alliance as more independent of them may be more of a... problem than profit for our cause.

More plausibly is a sabotage of nearly every system except critical components like life support for obvious reasons. This should shut down communication as well and allow us to move in and out without complications.

Admiral Golanski out.

[Image: 2lutfzp.png]