Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Personal Logs of Captain Shade of (\^/)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Personal Log entry 512*
(\^/)Tyrans-Fall-->Data core backup system

***Access Granted-->User: Captain Necroth Shade***

It has been a while, but then again a coma kind of puts a damper on keeping track of ones own personal life. For seven months I lied in a coma in the medical bay of Freeport 11. My vessel Yggdrasil of the Omicroner fleet was heavily damaged by an attack by nomads while getting ready to go investigate the missing vessel of the ZEF fleet the Psychomanteum. We had made our way in an effort to go into Omicron Iota, the last known location of the vessel.

Yggdrasil was an amazing vessel and only due to her amazing construction I am even able to continue writing my personal logs. She suffered irreparable damage in the attack and I had to face its loss. I was able to scrap her out and get some starting capitol before I gained entry into the Phoenix group. My brothers and sisters have put me into a better place now and I feel as if my life is finally turning around.

Yet I'€™m still haunted, I cannot sleep knowing that my friends are still lost out there'€¦perhaps they are even still alive. I can only hope'€¦ but this desire to find them still pushes me forward. It was shortly after coming out of the coma I remembered what I had found deep in the data cores of the Omicroner station '€œwell at that time'€ Corinth research station. It was the core blue prints of the Conference class gunboat, and more importantly the base prototype of the Hathor gunboat.

After my months of recovery I put everything I had into my new project, I needed a sleek and powerful vessel. It had to be able to slip deep into hostile space and it needed to have a custom sensor system installed that would allow it to be able to scan from an amazing distance. This has been burning me alive this effort this drive'€¦ I feel more alive now then I have in the years since the loss of the Psychomanteum.

My efforts have not been in vain'€¦ no they have not! Because after months of effort my secret project is now complete. I will call her Psychomanteum to honor our lost vessel. Now I will be able to find my friends and bring them back home'€¦.She will launch soon, and every bit on my engineer skill was put to the limit in her construction. She is my very life, my energy, my hope all in one. Soon I will set coarse to Iota and look for my friends and this time I will not fail'€¦

Shade out'€¦

***Personal Log recorded...Saved...backup complete***