Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Government of Liberty.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: ladebalken.gif]
[Image: 7822979780_b81f19410e_m.jpg]

Good afternoon gentlemen. I am looking to lease sector D/E 2 in the Pennsylvania system. The base name will be Memphis Silver and affiliated with the Liberty Navy. Hopefully this will give an economic boost to Pennsylvania, miners, and new traders. If this application is accepted please send me account info for payments.

Ready to start construction. Awating an approval or denial.
[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

[Image: insigniauploadflip.png] Admiral Jack Malrone
[Image: insigniaupload.png]
[Image: jack2.png]

>Base Permit.

As I found myself with a dangerously low paperwork load, this application seems a good time-filler.

Firstly, who are you? Part of the Liberty Navy? DSE? Ageira? Rheinland Military?

Second, what will the base be doing? I assume it will be there serving as a drop-off point for miners in the area, but we'll need confirmation of this.

Please flesh out who you are and the purpose of the base in Liberty and the government can make a more informed decision regarding your permit.

Admiral Jack Malrone

--Stream End'€”
[Transmission End]

Of course sir The base will operate as a DSE base Owned by Justin_Storage. It will serve as a Minning Drop off and pick up for transports. the base will mostly buy and sell silver. It may buy other comoditys that are needed by the base itself. As stated the base will be affiliated with DSE to keep the pirate crowd away. Hoping to stimulate the economy in Penn for Miners and transports alike. And yes I also am a member of the Navy piloting the SS_Defiance. But on a Part time basis.
**Bump**
**Bump**
**Bump**
**Bump**
[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

[Image: insigniauploadflip.png] Admiral Jack Malrone
[Image: insigniaupload.png]
[Image: jack2.png]

>Base Permit.

Carlton,

Your persistence is admirable, but trying to sell a "hidden base" within Liberty is not. Yes, we're well aware of the "Clasified" base.

In light of this, if you wish to build another base within Liberty, a fine for already illegally building a base is to be imposed to the sum of 100 million credits. This fine is relatively small compared to the mining prosperity your new base may one day enjoy.

On top of this, the usual base permit fees apply.

We're giving you a second chance. Do not screw it up, Captain.

Base request approved - Pending 100 million credit fine.

Admiral Jack Malrone

--Stream End'€”
[Transmission End]
[Image: 7826666422_2666ecb55e_m.jpg]

Yes sir. Need an account name for transfer of fines.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6