Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: AI ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Why does the AI ID have a 4200 Cargo Limit?
The biggest transport you can use as AI is (eventually) the Firefly, which is very bad for AI Factions.
Also in RP why should AIs limit theirselves?
It's a question of balance, not because of RP reasons only. And why do you want to powertrade with 5 k transports anyway if the AI ID is actually allowing you other nice stuff?
' Wrote:It's a question of balance, not because of RP reasons only. And why do you want to powertrade with 5 k transports anyway if the AI ID is actually allowing you other nice stuff?

I do not want to powertrade as AI, tho it would be funny. I mean more like Base Supply. I dont like if i have to use non-faction ships to supply a faction base.
Yeah but you can get cruisers. Fair trade IMO. Hire someone.
' Wrote:Yeah but you can get cruisers. Fair trade IMO. Hire someone.

Cant use Cruisers to fill a base
' Wrote:Cant use Cruisers to fill a base

You can use them to defend it though. The AI ID has a lot of other perks too.
' Wrote:You can use them to defend it though. The AI ID has a lot of other perks too.
You are right, but generally AIs wouldnt call humans to support their bases, they would do that at theirselves so i'd like to have that cargo limit removed.
' Wrote:You are right, but generally AIs wouldnt call humans to support their bases, they would do that at theirselves so i'd like to have that cargo limit removed.

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/AI_Cruiser

No humans required
' Wrote:Why does the AI ID have a 4200 Cargo Limit?
The biggest transport you can use as AI is (eventually) the Firefly, which is very bad for AI Factions.

To not make AI as s trading ID
Firefly is good ship - 3.6k, CD+CM and interesting model (but bad textures)
inRP Corsairs shouldnt have over9000 Legates in Gamma. inRP Gallia with its 400-500 BSs would rape Bretonia with its 20-30. inRP nothing stopps Hogosha to pirate a ship if no-one looks. inRP Hessians wouldnt have capfleet on Planet Berlin orbit. inRP Junkers could use 5k transports. inRP Blood Dragons is poor to produce battleships. should I continue what is supposed to be ''inRP''?
this was Admins who limited AIs, not AIs. Ballance, you know...

and yea, AI have a Cruiser. It is really good trade for a 5k transport. also new AI ID that allows AIs to pewpew any pirate in Omega/Omicron systems gives em big chances to use that Cruiser. while it is silly ''inRP'', cause AIs is neutral to humans. and now I see many AIs with BHG/Hessians raiding Gamma. AIs is so AIs...
' Wrote:Why does the AI ID have a 4200 Cargo Limit?

If you really want to reach that cargo cap, you can use any transport you like - your power core will suffer the consequences.

The AI ID is built to suit the use of those ships - ships are not built to fit in with the AI ID.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5