Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rheinwehr Oberkommando, Buero des Marinenachrichtendienstes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

PRIORITY: [color=#FFFF00]Medium
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Inspekteur Carl Becker
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Westerwald shipping access
[color=#000000]
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

weeks ago, we had a problem on New-Berlin.
The Museum did request some shipments of artifacts to our beautiful capital system.
Our officers didn't hesitate and responded in the outgoing transmission channel from Planet New-Berlin (one more I say thanks to the message monitoring team).

After the first (and a second) load of artifacts was confiscated, the Rheinland Bundespolizei transported the "allegedly artifacts" to Dessau in Halle.

We replaced the artifacts, which are considered as useful with faked ones in order to prevent a possible threat within our capital system.
Of course the New-Berlin museum director isn't aware of that action and still thinks that we just registered the items.

So we got both the artifacts and the satisfaction of our citizien.
However, as you maybe know, our confiscation space on the station is limited and we've not really the research installations to proceed alone with the artifacts.

Therefore we'd request a permanent shipping access to the restricted research facilities in the Westerwald for the Rheinland Bundespolizei.

Of course, I'll forward such a permission only to high-ranked/trustworthy officers.

Mit freundlichen Grueßen

Inspekteur Carl Becker
Rheinland Bundespolizei

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]
=[[color=#33CC00]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00]Battleship Ravensburg[color=#33CC00] Bremen System.
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00][color=#FF0000]High port RM-CH-HC-VK-3601

[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Receiving...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Decrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Opening...

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Admiral Gunter Weissman, Rheinland military high command

[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00]Inspekteur Carl Becker
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]Westerwald shipping access

[Image: 150x150.jpg]

[color=#FFCC00]
Herr Inspekteur Carl Becker,

The Westerwald nebula will remain a restricted area.

Of course the artifacts will have to be most likely transported to a research facility, but you should adress the Büro des Marineinteligenz about this matter.

It is their task to take care of any dangerous materials.

But I repeat, no polizei or civilian vessel is allowed to enter the Westerwald nebula.

signed,

Admiral Gunter Weissman,
Rheinland military High command

Encrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Closing...

[color=#009900][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

SUBJECT: Re: Westerwald shipping access
[color=#000000]
Sehr geehrter Admiral Weissman,

I was sure I also adressed the transmission to the Buero.
So we'd of course wait for the BDM´s response.
The transmission was primary addressed to you, because the Westerwald is restricted by Rheinwehr orders.

That said, I want to clarify something. For now, our police officers tried to have an eye on the Westerwald, in order to enforce the laws of Rheinland, article 7. Are we still enforced to chase a violator, heading into the restricted area, if there is no Rheinwehr officer is present?

Mit freundlichen Grueßen

Inspekteur Carl Becker
Rheinland Bundespolizei

-( INCOMMING - TRANSMISSION )-

Source - FRANKFURT LANE RELAY LOCAL TAP 92942
Encryption - [color=#FF0000]P|_07 |)3V|C3

[color=#009900]Transmission Received...
Transmission Decrypted...
Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF]SCHATTEN RESEARCH FACILITY
Subject: [color=#CCFFFF]Westerwald Access

Grussgott, Herr Inspekteur Becker.

I am Heinrich Von Trapp, Overseer of the BDM Special Projects Division, which is the head of the Research and Development arm of the Buro.

Maintaining the restricted zone around Westerwald is currently one of my responsibilities.

We've been following the progress of your operations regarding possible alien artifacts quite intently, and we wish to congratulate you on your success.

Concerning the handling and storage of potentially dangerous anomalous artifacts, I believe that my division would be more than happy to oblige. Research into anomalous artifacts, such as the ones that the RFP have procured, is one of the mandates of the Special Projects Division.

To expedite the process of transfer, as well as to address the issue of insufficient access to the Westerwald Nebula by RFP forces, we would like several candidates among your organization to consider for a position as an official liaison between our two organizations. The selected individual would be first assessed for various skills and dispositions, trained in the necessary skills for a position of this nature, and granted special clearance to help expedite certain processes previously barred from the RFP.

Such a selection process will be grueling and highly difficult, however we have seen the competence and determination of individuals under the RFP banner, and trust that there will be no shortage of qualified candidates from which to select.

REPORT COMPLETE
[color=#009900][color=#CCFFFF]

Overseer Heinrich von Trapp, BDM SPECIAL PROJECTS DIVISION

[color=#009900]-( END - TRANSMISSION )-

SUBJECT: Re: Westerwald shipping access
[color=#000000]
Sehr geehrter Overseer von Trapp,

in the last week, the Rheinland Bundespolizei Oberkommando has discussed your proposal about choosen Bundespolizei members, who can get access to the Westerwald.

As my second in command, Polizeidirektor Regenkurt has other things to do, a lower one, in the chain of command, was chosen.

I'm speaking about the officer, who received and responded the New-Berlin museums transmissions: Oberst Renate Bommel.

Because she's at the same time the Rheinland criminal database administrator, I'm sure you understand why we consider her as trustful and suitable for such a job.

If you want a short bio about her, I can forward it to you. <strike>(As you won't have your own records...)</strike>

Mit freundlichen Grueßen

Inspekteur Carl Becker
Rheinland Bundespolizei

-( INCOMMING - TRANSMISSION )-

Source - FRANKFURT LANE RELAY LOCAL TAP 92942
Encryption - [color=#FF0000]P|_07 |)3V|C3

[color=#009900]Transmission Received...
Transmission Decrypted...
Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF]SCHATTEN RESEARCH FACILITY
Subject: [color=#CCFFFF]Westerwald Access

Grussgott, Inspekteur Becker.

We have extensively audited all records of Oberst Renate Bommel, and have determined that she is a qualified candidate for the position of interdepartmental liaison, and the added responsibilities and authority afforded to the position.

Pending an interview to follow the preliminary auditing process, Oberst Bommel can be cleared for expanded duties and authority after clearing standard BDM training assessment regimens. The time frame within which this process can begin and complete depends entirely upon Oberst Bommel and her aptitudes - but with what has been observed with her records, we expect no difficulties.

REPORT COMPLETE
[color=#009900][color=#CCFFFF]

Overseer Heinrich von Trapp, BDM SPECIAL PROJECTS DIVISION

[color=#009900]-( END - TRANSMISSION )-