Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Wallace Metal Facility is now Open to All! Buying EVERYTHING.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: wsLN6.png]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[color=#FFFFFF]Encryption: Lawful ONLY
To: Sirius Wide Transmission

Greetings, my name is Henry Menbelt, current owner and administrator of the Wallace Metal Facility. I am glad to announce that after an extensive rebuilding procedure and legal matters, the Wallace Metal Facility is now open to trade.
We hope to see contractors both old and new turn their attention to this new offer.

When it comes to Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing, the WMS represent the later of the two. We are all about creating new cutting edge technologies.

[Image: ekNqY.png]

[color=#33FFFF]
To dock on the WMF, you simply need to have a good reputation to the BMM and Bretonian Lawful Forces. The base will open fire on any hostile target.

Here is a sample of our current supply offers:

FULL LIST CAN BE FOUND HERE
[Image: wtz6T.png]

Remember to check the current operations running to make sure your cargo will be accepted.

Obviously, apart from accepting goods, we also sell our own.

Gold Ore is always sold, when possible, at the price of 4500$ sirian credits.
Also check out our small stash of prototypes at 5 000 000$ each.
The docking crew also can outfit your ship with an armor upgrade for a mere 13 000 000$.

Signed,
Henry Menbelt, administrator of Wallace Metal Facility, Wallace Metal Services Company.

[color=#FFFFFF]END TRANSMISSION
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[color=#FFFFFF]Encryption: MEDIUM
To: Bretonian Authorities and current contract holders

Greetings, my name is Henry Menbelt, current owner and administrator of the Wallace Metal Facility.

Basic Alloy and Ship Hull Panel prices were changed to fit the adverts. If you spot other errors, please contact us.

Signed,
Henry Menbelt, administrator of Wallace Metal Facility, Wallace Metal Services Company.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Greetings, my name is Henry Menbelt, current owner and administrator of the Wallace Metal Facility.

I bring you an update on the latest project. This is to make sure that those bringing cargo to WMF do not find themselves having to bring it right back.

[Image: yJgb5.jpg]

Signed,

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

The price for Hull Panels has been upped from 1300$ to 2300$ because of the copious amount of cargo space they use.

Signed,

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

The price for Industrial Materials, Munitions as well as Optronics was raised by roughly 100%.

All of the other prices were brought up to at least 2000$ per cubic ton.

[Image: BWYOa.png]

Signed,

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

A small update on the current project. These are the things we still need.

[Image: d93EY.jpg]

Signed,

Message from: Independant USI Pilot, Robert.Riley

Hmm, once i'€˜ve taken all of that gold ore to Kusari, I will take Industrial Materials to your base. Trenton sells them at quita a reasonable price if remember correctly and I feel like I owe you guys considering the amount of gold i'€˜ve off of your base Mr Menbelt.

Message Complete
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

We set the maximum amount of goods to 5 000 units to prevent the base being flooded with unused goods after the construction is finished. We ran into a problem that some suppliers work in groups, as such, they have to wait until the goods are used up. As such, we have risen the goods limit from 5000 to 15000 units for all goods.

Also, the base currently has over 40 000 metric tons of Gold Ore. Transport owners are more than welcome to clean her out.

Signed,

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

And update to the prices and current construction progress.

The price for Ship Hull Panels has been upped from 2300$ to 3200$.

[Image: OWmhJ.jpg]

Signed,

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

And update to the prices and current construction progress.

The price for Robotics has been upped to 3000$ per metric ton.
The price for Super Alloy has been upped to 3000$ per metric ton.
The price for Industrial materials has been upped to 3000$ per metric ton.
The price for Polymers has been upped to 3000$ per metric ton.
The price for Gold has been upped to 3000$ per metric ton.

[Image: VXHGY.png]

Signed,

Pages: 1 2