Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Meanwhile in Free Universe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Looks great. Teaser videos a mod does not make, however.
Nice:D
yea nice not bad at all
It's pretty & all, but I've been suckered & gyped by good looks before...wake me when there's more to offer
Its a bit darker then the FL we are playing now, but honestly i dont see a big difference there, yeah i see there new models, but kinda still in the same quality...

This: http://www.infinity-universe.com/Infinity/ if it will be ever finished is something i am waiting for!
Why is this in Discovery Developers Forum?
well polarkreis this infinity is just copy of EVE ONLINE only with diff. Story but I cant tell that game will not be good:DMan what is with Microsoft they sleeping they realy need build Fl 2:D
' Wrote:well polarkreis this infinity is just copy of EVE ONLINE only with diff. Story but I cant tell that game will not be good:D

lol'd
' Wrote:well polarkreis this infinity is just copy of EVE ONLINE only with diff. Story but I cant tell that game will not be good:DMan what is with Microsoft they sleeping they realy need build Fl 2:D

I am willing to negotiate a non-laughing-pact if you will present me with one thing EVE and Infinity will have in common, besides space-ships (obviously) and player-driven economy.:crazy:
Pages: 1 2 3