Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bundespolizei
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[color=#006600]
===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: tk-interview.jpg]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Hanna Richter DHC PR Depatment Secretary

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

I'm contacting you in zhe Matter of violation of Rheinland law done by Captain and Crew of vessel Le.Grille.

Few days Ago one of our employees caught IMG subcontractor breaking Warembargo with load of Uncut Diamonds.

Security Division pilot patrolling Briesen-Solarius way noticed IMG subcontractor with load of uncut Diamonds outside planet Baden-Baden, vhere apparently said violator resupplied ship.

As far as we know, Daumann and Kruger are ze sole suppliers of Diamonds for Sirius, fact of IMG ship zo close to Omega-11 gate full of our product ist even stranger. Asked about source of zhese Diamonds subcontractor refused to answer, and started escaping, using dangerous method of jumping through unstable holes. Our pilot, brave young man, didn't fear danger of disintegration and followed violator through several holes, up to Hudson system, where final act of trampling of law occured - IMG subcontractor broke Warembargo.
  • How IMG subcontractor came into possesion of Uncut Diamonds - zhere ist more than possible probability of stealing from Daumann fields

From who he knew about complex web of jump holes, unkown to our pilot who just followed

Who are zeir partners in Crime - zis vas transport vessel,someone had to mine for it, tell about jump holes,how to avoid Daumann,Polizei und Militar patrols...

Finally we request to deny permission for entrance to Rheinland for zis vessel until Investigation ist ongoing
Ve leave zis Channel open for Bundespolizei und Daumann frequencies in zis and any other case of break of Rheinland law noticed by our employees, to help Bundespolizei in its Duties.

For the greater glory of Rheinland and its people,

Hanna Richter

Attachment 1.
Attachment 2.
Attachment 3.
Attachment 4.
Attachment 5.
Attachment 6.
Attachment 7.
Attachment 8.
Attachment 9.
Attachment 10.
Attachment 11.
Attachment 12.

[color=#006600]
===Transmission Terminated===
..::Incomming Transmission::..

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: renatebommel.gif]
PRIORITY: [color=#FFFF00]Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Obt. Renate Bommel
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Re: -

Sehr geehrte Frau Richter,

I really don't see a reason, why your request should be denied.
Ze entry permit for zis ship will be blocked.
I also zink you know, what we zink, who was ze source of zat smuggler...

You get a note, when ze respective paperwork is done.

PS: It's good to see our civilians supporting us, so we can protect you.

Mit freundlichen Grueßen

Oberst Renate Bommel
Rheinland Bundespolizei

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***