Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Notification to all Zoner groups and Stations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1zp2ws2.jpg]

"Eris be like a scorn woman during her time of the month. Caring one moment, Doom the next"

I am Pope Brettonias of the holy realms of TAZ here in Baffin.

Today, Befront of Eris herself, Several TAZ vessels were attacked by the one's known as CGS, or known as the Children of the Great Spirit, before her table of Shasta. Simply in defense of another Zoner vessel.

Due to such, I am suggesting that all stations of Zoner ownership increase security if they are around your neck of the woods.

If you feel the need to, revoking of their docking rights will also be a good possibility.

If you have any questions on such for evidence, I have multiple images being developed currently upon Shasta. For now, a single image of the rotten fruit upon Eris's garden.

==END OF TRANSMISSION==
-- Incoming transmission--
-- Comm. ID: Dalilama Freeport 5 administrator,
-- priority: Medium--

Good evening your holyness,

Thank you for this warning, Freeport 5 and its security personell will keep a look out for these vessels. If these acts continue we might want to act towards a zoner wide refusal of docking of these vessels. Zoner on zoner violence, an act more despicable is hard to find.

Stay safe and may moyhjon watch over you and Yours,

Dalilama
Freeport 5 administrator.
>>>Incoming Transmission
>>>Sender: Hiyobi Kita
>>>Source: Sparta Station, Omicron-74

Thank you for this warning. Though no sightings of this group have been repoted in the Omicrons, they're certainly not welcome in Omicron-74. '23s!
>>>End Transmission