Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Indy Weapons Store @ Gigi Thacker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...Incoming Transmission...
...Source: Valkyrie Production Facility
...Sender: Dr.Geoff Lynchpin
...Encryption: Active

Good day Miss Thacker. I am Geoff Lynchpin, co-owner of the Valkyrie Production Facility, a small station in a very out of the way location. We have not formally met, but I have been following rumors about your station.

Our facility endeavors to produce low cost technology for our investors. Therefore we aquire vast amounts of rare technology, weapons etc.. which we then examine in the hopes of reproducing it or learning new methods of increasing our own efficiency. Needless to say, these things just keep accumulating.

Now, our station is really not equipped for visitors or customers. Only our investors come by from time to time to check on our progress. Therefore I thought we could do each other a favor. I could gather up these weapons and sell them to you, and you could in turn sell them on your station. At least that is what I am thinking the objective of your station is. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

In addition to weapons, I also have several Nomad Artifacts. These are not the inert ones common in parlors and museums around sirius. These are active, and if you posess the skill, you can harness them to produce some very wonderful things! I have 4 of these that I can part with. I dont know if you will resell these kinds of things or not. But I thought I would mention them.

Anyway, If you are interested in aquiring any of my goods you may get back with me on this line, which I will leave open for you to use. And also if I am mistaken about your station and its intended business you may correct my understanding.

I look forward to hearing from you!

...End Transmission...
[Image: Jeni_junker_transbar_shadow.png]

Hello Mr. Lynchpin,

Indy is undergoing refurbishing right now. You know how it is when you're working on flipping real estate. New carpets, interior design, polish the gun ports, make sure the matter/antimatter containment sparkles just so, and so on.

This base seems to be a good location, however, centralized to most of Sirius and accessible by nearly everyone. That said, once we're ready to open for business I may just be taking you up on that offer. I have twelve transports loaded with shiny toys ready to go on the market. Adding your artifacts and merchandise may be profitable for us both.

Another week or two and we'll be ready for business. If you've still got those materials then, I'm sure we can work a deal.

Gigi Thacker
Indy Weapon Store
and other fine real estate investments

[Image: Jeni_junker_transbar_END_shadow.png]