Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Navy border enforcement, cc: Junker Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
MIKE.HAGEN, LN-INTERCEPTOR-23

Earlier this evening, our patrol group encountered a Freelancer by the name of Rodrigo.Navarro flying a Salvager full of Cardamine. He was intercepted near Planet Los Angeles and instructed to drop his cargo. He refused to comply with the order, and then made a break for the planetary docking rings. Myself and another ship both instructed the planet to deny docking, but the pilot managed to get in before the protocols could be implemented.

[Image: th_RodrigoNavarro-cargo-0.png] [Image: th_RodrigoNavarro-ID-0.png] [Image: th_RodrigoNavarro-dock-0.png] [Image: th_RodrigoNavarro-chat-0.png] [Image: th_RodrigoNavarro-chat-1.png]
I would suggest setting the reputation for this ship to hostile so that this is not a problem in the future.

I am CC'ing the Junker Congress since it is one of their ships. As I understand it, only Junkers are authorized to fly these vessels, so it would appear to be stolen.

addendum: subsequently he was also found in Pennsylvania with a cargo hold full of slaves

[Image: th_RodrigoNavarro-slaves-0.png]

END TRANSMISSION

// original version of this message gave the name of a Liberty officer instead of the smuggler, sorry!
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

I'€™m actually familiar with this vessel. No, it'€™s not stolen. It'€™s a long story and I really don'€™t even know it all. The short version is that an old Junker gave that ship away to settle a debt. I have not seen it in quite some time. It would appear that the new owner has a thing or two to learn about earning a respectable living. I don'€™t really feel like we have a dog in this race, but I have no doubt you will let me know if you need us for anything.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF]VICE ADMIRAL, Rachel A. Baker.
TARGET ID: Mike Hagen
SUBJECT: Smugglers
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

Though I've never seen the ship in question personally, I'll be issuing orders along the lines of having it's pilot taken in, or killed on the spot, should any of my pilots run across the vessel any time soon.

Messages like this however, should be transmitted to Liberty Police Incorporated, and not to the Navy.

While often times the Navy does wind up dealing with space-borne crime, it is not our primary task to actively hunt criminals, unless of course they belong to an extremely high profile criminal organization, Or their crimes directly threaten the national security of our Republic.

Vice Admiral Baker, Signing Out.

[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****