Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the KSP | [KNF] | Kusari Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]]
[[ID: 77th, Shadow Spectre Xnez]]
[[Location: Omicron Delta, Station ???]]
[[Topic: Samura assisting Corsairs]]
[[ENCRYPTION: EXTREMELY HIGH]]
[[Message]]
Greetings there! I am one of a ... hmm lets say, intelligence agent from the Bounty Hunters Guild Core groups known as the 77th. Now I have contacted you due to a concern with some Samura transports...
I have caught several Samura identified transports headed to the Corsair homeworld known as Omicron Gamma to supply their recently constructed base known as 'Puerto del Sol' which is located in a nebula in the system known as the 'Gredos Cloud' which is connected to a jumphole that goes to omega 41. Built next to that jumphole. Which is where the suppliers are headed to.

By observing their cargo haulings, such as 'Industrial Material' and 'Robotics' I believe that they are assisting the Corsairs in upgrading it to a Type 2 central core station.

I have seen them coming from Sigmas, which is connected to Kusari. Please do something about them. For both the safety of your house and the safety of others. I shall keep update of these traitor scums.

[color=#3366FF]--[[ATTACHED DATA
[color=#3366FF][[SHIP TARGET LIST]]
Flightrisk
[X]Archlight
Barry"Duffman"Conners

[Smuggler found, as a bonus: Black.Market~666]

[color=#3366FF][[GUNCAME EVIDENCE]]
Flightrisk:
ID:
Cargo:
His destination to the base and escaped(Due to jumphole recharge):
--------------------------
Barry"Duffman"Conners:
ID(1)
ID(2, extra proof)
Cargo(1): -NIL- Guncam didnt take.
Approaching Gamma twice
Cargo(2):
Death(at first)
Death (2)
-----------------------
[X]Archlight:
ID:
Cargo
Archlight being 'defended' by corsairs(After death.)
Death
-----------------------
[[BONUS: Smuggler found]]
Black.Market~666
ID: Is freelancer identification except guncam didnt take.
Cargo:
Hiding at Freeport 5

[color=#3366FF]----[[ENDING ATTACHMENT]]
Hope it was helpfull. I'll try to keep up to date.
---[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]---
[color=#9999FF]--[[BOOSTING SIGNAL]]--
[Image: TB_Gitsune_new.png]

>>>>ID: Kaisho of KNF
>>>>To: Shadow Spectre Xnez
>>>>Subject: Investigation

[color=#FFCC66]
Konnichiwa Gaijin. I'm not sure what answer do you expect, but if you insist on getting any, here is one.
You dare to show us how you destroy transports of Kusari trading legal goods, without any proof of their cooperation with so called corsairs, and want us to take measures? We will take some against you, if you keep shooting Kusari traders without GOOD reason.
We see no evidence that can confirm your story.
Sayonara.

[Image: comfooter.png]
[[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]]
[[ID: 77th, Shadow Spectre Xnez]]
[[Location: Omicron Delta, Station ???]]
[[ENCRYPTION: EXTREMELY HIGH]]
[[Message]]

Greetings.
Obviously they are supplying the Corsairs. Why would they even goto Omicron Gamma if they're "hostile" with corsairs? Why would they get protected by them? Did you not see the vital piece of information there on the 'archlight' one? He was headed for the base, which was right there. And I had stopped him in time thankfully.
But because of this, they have managed to upgrade this station to another core level.

Now.

I don't know if ignorant or not.
But I will prove to you that these individuals are cooperating with the Corsairs.
If you wish to stay this stance and completely even ignore the fact they're all headed to Omicron Gamma, the Corsair homeworld, with -YOUR- resources which is assisting the Corsairs movement, who will start to influence Kusari area's and other places, even if you don't believe me... That really should be in your concern. There will be consequences for the wrong 'move' on this matter.
Now. I shall update this situation shortly. With some more visusals. Give us your patience to prove it.

And was that really called for, the name-calling?

[[ENDING MESSAGE]]