Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: EFL Corporate Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****BEGIN TRANSMISSION****

To: EFL Headquarters

Dear Corporate Board,

How are things at Headquarters? I am writing this message in regards to constructing a new base. I have been doing some research and I believe a base constructed in Kusari space would be very profitable for EFL.

I request that you contact Kusari Leadership and discuss the construction on this base with in there space. From the research I have done I believe that Kusari and its corporations would benefit from an EFL base with in there space. It would open up very routes of trade and bring business and revenue to all parties.

I will be awaiting your response.

Director Bain.

****END TRANSMISSION****
[Image: 350px-Fleur-de-lis-fill.svg.png]

Bonjour, Director Bain.

Before the Corporate Board discusses proper action to take at your request. It requires you to submit your

research to the general database. I'm assured your agendas are admirable and worth overlooking. As you may

be aware of the situation in the Taus. Base construction will require us to divert resources from our Royal Navy.

Our embargo against foreign corporations will also suffer when we are requires to move our fighters to

security detail.

We will keep your posted.

<div align="right] -Jordane Francois - Chief Executive Officer