Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Corsairs of Puerto del Sol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I saw that Hessians are troubling you. Constant attacks might weak your fragile supply lines in this distant part of space.
I wonder would you like to pay for supplies or you already have your own contractors?

I am junker I work for money this is all that you need to know, I also dislike hessians and prefer to export artefacts.
Kusari Artefact route is closed for my kind I would need some proper and profitable route on my way to Gamma from Liberty or Bretonia. May be you could need some supplies and may be you are ready to pay for them in coins and may be I could make good deal.
I fly small vessel that cannot haul much but well it is fine enough.
I wont give my call-design in open channels, if you want to make a deal just contact me on private channel.

<div align="right][color=#000000]Unknown Junkah out
*Open's the comm channel, lets see what info we got...*

*Hessians threat scrap it, BHG notice scrap it, this is one....*

Ohh, Hola senor..

Its nice to see you Junker's want to supply our base....as you said our supply lines are really fragile & constantly under attack....

You are always welcome to bring supplies to the empire......our pilots will be always their to protect our lines but still we are loosing transports to enemy.....

You can bring any supply needed for Base or some essential commodities to Crete.....don't worry we will pay nice...

Also I will make some arrangement's so that our Precious Artifacts will be available on Puerto del Sol itself for you return trip at relatively low cost.....

~Mejor

//note- We already setup prices, but it matters to change...if they are not set...post it in here...we will pay you..

I see but it would be good idea to offer more then 1 credit per metric ton, so me and fellow junkah and other smugglers would be more motivated. Good prices motivate the suppliers.
I delivered you 2400 industrial Materials. I am sorry for the bad prove but I was stupid enough to sell the stuff first, you know us junkers always looking for the profit first.

[Image: screen157.jpg]
[Image: screen159.jpg]
<div align="right][color=#000000]Unknown Junkah out
*smiles* How could I trust you? specially you are junkers.....
but as per information from our construction team they found 2400 industrial Materials in the storage depots...also no transport docked before you......

You saved your money.....
also as you can see we are in need of some Munitions, this stuff is hard to find......
We received our last shipments from some Kusari smugglers....but they have not revealed its origin........
You will make nice money if you can get hands on some of these......

Ohh about not paying...bloody pirates they kept every thing for them *laughs*.....
Don't worry last shipment was noted & will be wires as per the rate of 2k per unit....*mutters best price in Omega's* some precious stuff can be paid much more..

~Mejor