Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Interspace Commerce / legal department
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm IDs:
W.F.Cody-Equipment.Shop
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Depot
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Market
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Shop
W.F.Cody-Weapon.Store

To: Interspace Commerce / legal department

Subject: A lawyer is needed

Dear lawyers of Interspace Commerce,

I need your services, I presume.

Maybe you have already heard about it, maybe not. I have recieved a threatment some days ago, and I want to make sure, that the result of my last answer will neither harm me, nor any person or pilot here in Libertys space.

Long story short, here is the background:

[color=#FFFFFF]Ridiculous threatment - protocoll

It would be much appreciated, if I could hire you for a large ammount of paperworks. I foresee some action both on the communication channel and the bounty-board. As I am not exactly sure in all details of all laws, I prefer professionals.

If you are interested in me becoming your new client, just drop a short line here. The payment will be beyond fine. Also, please be aware, that not only me became threatend, but also whole Liberty space. The above mentioned link is clear.

More informations on request. Thanks in advance.

Yours,

~William Frederick Cody
[Image: ictbtop.png]
Comm ID - Marcus Riley
Subject - Legal Services

Mr. Cody,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the Renegades as well. Mr. Rorry is an insane terrorist. While I find it hard to believe that he has access to Liberty warships, I understand your desire to pursue this matter with the utmost diligence. Upon receipt of my retainer fee, we will begin drafting the necessary notices to Liberty authorities, and to the public as well if you wish. Hopefully we will be able to see him brought to justice quickly.

Marcus Riley, Esq.
General Counsel, Interspace Commerce